90's Nickelodeon is back Vol. ON RIGHT NOW.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Whoa whoa wait a minute�...Before we get too excited...let me warn you that�rewathcing these shows will probably make you realize how bad these shows really were.
Real talk.

The only shows that have that lasting great impact from that era were Hey Arnold and Kenan and Kel.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

What they REALLY need to is bring back Nick GAS with all the game shows..

Nick Arcade

Legends Of The Hidden Temple

Figure It Out

Double Dare

What Would You Do?

GUTS

Wild & Crazy Kids

All these shows got major play on that channel.
pimp.gif

MY BODY IS READY

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK PLEASE.....

me having every episode of keenan and kel on my HD...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

What they REALLY need to is bring back Nick GAS with all the game shows..

Nick Arcade

Legends Of The Hidden Temple

Figure It Out

Double Dare

What Would You Do?

GUTS

Wild & Crazy Kids

All these shows got major play on that channel.
pimp.gif

MY BODY IS READY

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK PLEASE.....

me having every episode of keenan and kel on my HD...
pimp.gif

can't wait for all teh bashing some of you are going to come and post around here on the nostalgia threads once you realize your perception of these shows will be completely different than you originally had when you were 12 lollololol.

CAN'T. WAIT.

can't wait for all teh bashing some of you are going to come and post around here on the nostalgia threads once you realize your perception of these shows will be completely different than you originally had when you were 12 lollololol.

CAN'T. WAIT.

eek.gif

can't wait. But it's its going to need Are you Afraid of the Dark like someone mentioned, so hopefully its on there

eek.gif

can't wait. But it's its going to need Are you Afraid of the Dark like someone mentioned, so hopefully its on there

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

eek.gif

boycotting until AYAOTD is added 

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

eek.gif

boycotting until AYAOTD is added 

Back
Top Bottom