90'S URBAN WEAR APPRECIATION THREAD

Just got this sweatshirt for $7.50

6346477C-6D11-4924-A13F-84E99FA05E83.jpeg

Looking for 2 specific pieces and know nothing about this. Pardon my ignorance but do they retro these? If not, best way way find one? One Kani hoodir and one Coogi.

IMG_1155-2-e1572345779594.jpg
9d68b0b0ba185b504814983f2ffc12c9.jpg
81QD83fvJbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

hoodie isn't the same but you can still pre-order a piece which has the iconic logo

it ain't cheap but then not much is these days. no id if the website is that good in terms of ever fulfilling orders/shipping/etc

hoodie isn't the same but you can still pre-order a piece which has the iconic logo

it ain't cheap but then not much is these days. no id if the website is that good in terms of ever fulfilling orders/shipping/etc
Appreciate it but really looking for that purple one. The fact he's wear AM1, which I collect, has always made me want that specific one.

i'll take it. if my cleaners can minimize it, it's gettin rocked

Nah, it came brand new and it had like a weird substance on it. Tried to get it out but it spread. Then the blue stripes is starting to fade now too. It's not even worth it, you can't wear this out. I've seen them on eBay if you really want one.

IMG_7914.jpg

Nah, it came brand new and it had like a weird substance on it. Tried to get it out but it spread. Then the blue stripes is starting to fade now too. It's not even worth it, you can't wear this out. I've seen them on eBay if you really want one.

IMG_7914.jpg

found it! much appreciated 🙏

Back
Top Bottom