'93 til Infinity - 20th anniversary

Not to hijack my own post, cuz Im glad to see the appreciation for SoM, but I thought I would also mention that Del is finally ready to release Deltron 3030 Event II on Oct 1st.

I dont see how this can possibly live up to my expectations (3030 might have been my #1 rap album from high school), but Im still pumped for the return of Deltron Zero

I'm chillin' with my man Phesto, my man A Plus, and my man Op you know he's dope.

93 Til Infinity>>>

The 90's hip hop period>>.... I wish I could go back, smh... I was going on 8 in 93...

I'm glad Yo! MTV Raps played the hell out of that video, or I probably wouldn't have rocked with them until 10 years later.

Not to hijack my own post, cuz Im glad to see the appreciation for SoM, but I thought I would also mention that Del is finally ready to release Deltron 3030 Event II on Oct 1st.

I dont see how this can possibly live up to my expectations (3030 might have been my #1 rap album from high school), but Im still pumped for the return of Deltron Zero

I heard that. After the Gorrillaz took off, I'm sure s follow up was put on the back burner.

I need to pull that out. Haven't listened to it in ages.

Back
Top Bottom