-_- Fat Joe's The Darkside Vol. 1 -_-

just got a chance to absorb it at work all day...i must say Fat Joe went in on this one wayy better than anything i've heard from him in recent years seems like he's got more industry support out there behind him too this go around i might actually have to hit up that show at SOB's i can't even fron i was super hype when i saw Joell and Fat Joe do Twinz (Deep Cover '98) at the last OnSmash event kinda felt like Jada & Styles doin Dope Money it was THAT epic i can only imagine who'll b there

just got a chance to absorb it at work all day...i must say Fat Joe went in on this one wayy better than anything i've heard from him in recent years seems like he's got more industry support out there behind him too this go around i might actually have to hit up that show at SOB's i can't even fron i was super hype when i saw Joell and Fat Joe do Twinz (Deep Cover '98) at the last OnSmash event kinda felt like Jada & Styles doin Dope Money it was THAT epic i can only imagine who'll b there

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Deuce King

"Ha Ha" (Slow Down is one of the BEST singles from a NY artist in a while...

sounds like a vintage NY single from back in the day but still current. I dont know how anyone could hate on that song.

this....i went back to listening to me, myself, and I.....yeah that album is still raw.
pimp.gif

I'm shocked that song didn't blow up more like "Beamer, Benz & Bentley"...it kind of came and went.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm shocked that song didn't blow up more like "Beamer, Benz & Bentley"...it kind of came and went.

it got played alot....not to nauseous levels though like bank's joint though.

It wasn't just me either, I remember a few writers saying the same on Twitter about it coming and going. Of course the song is harder but isn't that the best? the street record that turns into something big naturally? I thought that would be the record. The OD BTS of the video had people bored by time the actual joint dropped and even though I wasn't there in person I was kind of salty just as a fan of hip hop and it's moments that Jeezy didn't bring Joe out during the MSG or Miami date on his tour with Jay-Z.

Just copped my joint from Target. JOE CRACK!
Nah war report 2 not better than this. An like ninja I'm a CNN fan.

Regardless of your feelings on Fat Joe, EVERYone needs to atleast give this album a chance...

I just listened to it again...

!%@# is DOPE...

if this is 7.99 at bb ill buy it, and idont like fat joe much, but if its a good album ill support it.

Just finish listening to the darkside for the 1st time..

I did not skip a track..

I am impress and shocked by this album..

This album is good...
But it aint @!@$@%* with Teflon Don...

I don't know, this is a regular Fat Joe album to me...except it doesn't have those corny girl records and party records like "Drop" or "I Won't Tell"...

The beats--even though they're good--sound like they're straight out of Me Myself & I and The Elephant Room...

From how people were talking about It I thought the album would sound different...it's good though...

It just bugs me how this N use's samples that others people and producers already flipped (Valley of Death, Kilo, Heavenly Father, Ice Cream, Damn, Prove Something) and knockoff beats of other hits (No Problems, Clap & Revolve)...

Best Songs are Valley of Death, I am Crack, Money Over !%!%*!% and I'm Gone (Beat is ill...)

and that N Busta Rhyme need to quit...he sounds horrible on that song...

^wow after 8 pages of good feedback, somebody gotta say something foolish like that. I'm glad he has finally silenced the haters tho cause it was goin too overboard to disrespect someone who has been in the game this long. Now if we can get a Joe/Drama GGz or mixtape @!# too he could keep the buzz up. Realest in the game since Pac. Joe STILL knows how to pick beats. He's got that OG ear for the music and is def a student of the game. BX king is still on track. Mixtapes and maybe sign some big names on the TSquad and I don't see this stoppin anytime soon. I still can't believe that that NT is feeling this lol

Back
Top Bottom