(-_-) So...... the new coach of the ******** will be? Vol. Can we get rid of Cerrato first?

So I just finished watching the embarrassment. And I'm a true fan so I'm hurt looking at this trash.
So who should the ******** hire to be the new Head Coach? This isn't a debate on whether or not Campbell needs to be gone, or if the ******** are alwaystrash.
Bill Cowher anyone? A coach who doesn't use the West Coast Offense? Anyone but Mike Shanahan or Chucky?
Discuss...

If I were yall, I'd go after Shanahan. He's a model of consistency in the NFL, maybe Clinton will get a surge when he's reunited with his oldcoach.

Im soo mad at my boys right now I really don't know what to say. I just want a coach that will open the playbook up..gees im sorry but at times I feel likethey are running highschool stuff..man im just mad, but its still early on but...

in all fairness i think last year we started 6-1 and we were talking superbowl and finished 8-8, maybe this year we start 1-3 and finish 10-6 (wildcard playoffberth). I can dream cant i?

Yes you can dream, but to sum up how I feel right now

8526_137364004233_731694233_2608863_2474261_n.jpg

I would LOVE if we got a new d-coordinator and switched to a 3-4....there are so many problems on this team, it isn't even funny....

the whole team aside from Horton, Fletcher, Haynesworth, Cooley, and Orakpo needs to be blown up.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I would LOVE if we got a new d-coordinator and switched to a 3-4....there are so many problems on this team, it isn't even funny....

the whole team aside from Horton, Fletcher, Haynesworth, Cooley, and Orakpo needs to be blown up.

You really think the Defense is the issue? The defense has three issues in my opinion.

1. Being on the field too long and being tired cause the offense can't sustain a drive. (Zorn's fault)

2. Carlos Rogers (Cerrato's fault)

3. Person in your avy (Cerrato's fault)

its just one game guys i must admit the play calling sucked in the first half with 0 rushing yards. so maybe it is jim zorn who id doing a bad job with theplay calling.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

You really think the Defense is the issue? The defense has three issues in my opinion.

1. Being on the field too long and being tired cause the offense can't sustain a drive. (Zorn's fault)

2. Carlos Rogers (Cerrato's fault)

3. Person in your avy (Cerrato's fault)

The defense is part of the problem....we're getting zero pressure from our DE's. Carter and Daniels are doing next to nothing. I think all of thesacks we have are either from the LB's or DT's....Orakpo should have been given a fair shot to play DE instead of making the switch to LB...I have afeeling that ONLY the Skins would have done something stupid like this. It would be one thing if we were running a 3-4 and we could send LB's in on ablitz a little more frequently, but we're currently not getting the most out of his skill-set at this point.

I hate that our CB's give such a huge cushion

I hate that we hardly blitz

I hate that our DE's get no pressure on the QB

I hate that D.Hall is very overrated

I hate that Laron Landry is very overrated

it goes on and on....

To many what ifs for this game....

What if we would of gone for the field goal and not go for it on 4th and goal on the 1 yard line? (again we just cant seem to run the ball in the endzone)
What if Zorn would of accepted the penalty and made the lions go for the field goal?
(this is just the 1st quarter)

Why don't we ever get a break and have a miracle ending like the vikings did in the same position we were today in the last second....
Terrible day for me in terms of local sports.... Skins lose to a team with a losing streak, and United losing to the last place team at home and its ruiningtheir playoff push....
frown.gif

They say its better to be lucky than good but when your good you (pat's,steelers,spurs,red sox,yankees)end up getting all the luck reason why we never getany luck.I think #17 is 100% outta here, Zorn will be to but only if we can get a HOF/Super bowl winner coach to replace him would not mind see chucky on theside line,but most of all MR.CERRATO must go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes he has made improvements but overall he is a bad fit,also who ever calls the playis straight stupid.So much to get mad about like forreal bout to become a Ravens fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fashionfellanikes wrote:
They say its better to be lucky than good but when your good you (pat's,steelers,spurs,red sox,yankees)end up getting all the luck reason why we never get any luck.I think #17 is 100% outta here, Zorn will be to but only if we can get a HOF/Super bowl winner coach to replace him would not mind see chucky on the side line,but most of all MR.CERRATO must go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes he has made improvements but overall he is a bad fit,also who ever calls the play is straight stupid.So much to get mad about like forreal bout to become a Ravens fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luck? You serious? Red Sox couldn't win a World Series 86 years. So you get a
indifferent.gif
and you're opinion is officially irrelevant. You know the reason whythose organizations are so successful is because they're smart and have a consistent front office and coaching staff. Dan Synder is like the kid in schoolthat tried hard as hell to fit in so he goes after the hottest thing out. Instead of developing players and plugging them in, he tries to do everything viafree agency. It's Synder and Cerrato's fault for the Skins organization being mediocre at best the last couple of seasons.

I still can't believe this bamma said luck is the reason why those teams he mentioned won multiple rings
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

5a615e446ddcdb3b971e2e0ecdd7b3f64cea4a1.gif

Bill Cowher anyone?

I've been telling you dudes since Day 1 that Synder is trying to recruit Bill Cowher. The only thing is if Cowher comes to DC he wants full rein overtrades and draft picks. Synder right now might not want to give up all those rights, but at the same time he has people talking in his ear for the deal withCowher to go threw. Not to mention, Zorn digged himself a BIG hole by firing back at Sonny Jergensen on the air last week after Sonny called him out for thathalf back pass near the end zone. Synder highly favors Jergensen and I'll leave it at that.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

fashionfellanikes wrote:
They say its better to be lucky than good but when your good you (pat's,steelers,spurs,red sox,yankees)end up getting all the luck reason why we never get any luck.I think #17 is 100% outta here, Zorn will be to but only if we can get a HOF/Super bowl winner coach to replace him would not mind see chucky on the side line,but most of all MR.CERRATO must go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes he has made improvements but overall he is a bad fit,also who ever calls the play is straight stupid.So much to get mad about like forreal bout to become a Ravens fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luck? You serious? Red Sox couldn't win a World Series 86 years. So you get a
indifferent.gif
and you're opinion is officially irrelevant. You know the reason why those organizations are so successful is because they're smart and have a consistent front office and coaching staff. Dan Synder is like the kid in school that tried hard as hell to fit in so he goes after the hottest thing out. Instead of developing players and plugging them in, he tries to do everything via free agency. It's Synder and Cerrato's fault for the Skins organization being mediocre at best the last couple of seasons.

I still can't believe this bamma said luck is the reason why those teams he mentioned won multiple rings
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

5a615e446ddcdb3b971e2e0ecdd7b3f64cea4a1.gif

that is not really as laughable as your comprehension. he is not saying those teams have won multiple championships due to luck, he is just saying that itseems as though luck happens to good teams and us being a bad team excludes us from getting any luck.

Zorn firing off on Sonny is not a good look, and this has long been a ******* town and if Dan wants to continue to sell out that 90k capacity stadium he betterdo something. So if handing over the reigns to Cowher is what it takes maybe that's what he should do.

Dude... there is nothing but embarrassment and humility going on at ******** Park right now. I wonder what Sonny will say to Zorn today. Snyder will hang on toZorn to prove a point he did not make the wrong move and he doesn't know what other yes man he can put as head coach which is on Staff now.

anybody got a .gif of Zorn jumping up and down after the pass interference call?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yesterdays game just made the season.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Their play calling is an absolute joke. I don't even want to get started talking about how pathetic their D is. Mike Shanahan would be a decent choice. Notsure how willing Cowher is about the skins job.
frown.gif

The only thing wrong wit the skins is DANIEL SYNDER. This man always OVERPAYS somebody.... I mean 100 mill could of got you a BACKUP RB, do the skins fail tonotice damn near everybody has a backup thats
pimp.gif
.. Ravens rice/mcghee
pimp.gif
, VIkings Patterson/taylor
pimp.gif
etc etc. I mean for 5 mill they could of got TOIMAGINE THAT u think TO would shytt on skins over the bills??? ya right. I mean honestly thats all they needed so thats like 8 mill and they saved 92 mill.what else do they need? there D was straight last year, i mean they could of got 2 more players just cause. Campbell is straight IMO, portis needs help cuz heeither has under 50 yards a game or over 100 he's never solid

when the skins went 6-2 last year that was all because of J. Campbell's play calling.....Jim Zorn didn't start calling plays until after that huge St.Louis loss, Zorn got nervous he took back the reigns and became offensive coordinator that is when we went 2-6. They need to go back to that formula when wewere 6-2...ESPN, FOX, and CBS had a lot of respect for J. Campbell when he led us to 6-2, and it helped big time that Portis was in the top 4 in rushing yards.

We need to start up a petition with Washington DC officials and Baltimore officials to get Snyder and Angelos out of ownership.

smh.gif

I don't mind Snyder because he's willing to use his wallet... My problem is that he should have a great football general manager that will make thedecisions for him... He needs to get his %$* out of the football operation side of things and just sign them checks...

I don't mind Snyder because he's willing to use his wallet... My problem is that he should have a great football general manager that will make the decisions for him... He needs to get his %$* out of the football operation side of things and just sign them checks...
stamp.

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

I don't mind Snyder because he's willing to use his wallet... My problem is that he should have a great football general manager that will make the decisions for him... He needs to get his %$* out of the football operation side of things and just sign them checks...
AMEN, and im not sure if this has been discussed before but anybody know why greg williams didnt become our head coach, or atleast stay as ourDefensive coordinator? Before joe gibbs even retired, i knew and he was a shoe in to be our next head coach, i just want to know what the *+%+ happened there.

Holmgren and Gruden are trying to coach/manage together with a team next season.

We need to get rid of Cerrato. Hire Holmgren as our GM and Gruden as head coach.

Back
Top Bottom