___!!!Official Winter 2007 Summit Brainstorming Thread!!!___

^ ahhh, my bads... thought you meant taking me on in like a sneaker comp. or something, lol... i'd be like... :frown:
frown.gif

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

yo prince, i challenge u to a 3 point contest...

yah shoe competition is a must imo...

lol anyone got a back yard court? why not just bbq an ball then hit up acc or some @#%$... dunno what weather like in tdot tho... yall might kill me in ball but u wont kill me on the grill i cook a prime steak sons

but so far seems like everyones down for some ballin an @#%$ talkins already startin haha

d o w n ?
if you see me then see me.

R.I.P
Dwayne Lloyd
Omar Mcleod
Jason Huxtable
Justin Shepherd​

In the meantime of gettin the sumit orgainized; anyone down for gettin a gym and just hoopin on a weekend?

TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

^^ If it's anywhere near Markham then I might be able to make it...
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^ Cool to see another NTer in Markham.

But im down anywhere in Toronto or the GTA.
25 - 23​
It's Jurrasic Park all over again, cause them Raptors are tearin' it UP.​

if someone wants to name the gym and the time im there.

TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

^ Used to be Downtown T.O. but moved to Markham a year and half ago...
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

unite!
im also a markham NT'er
hahahaha recently tho just moved
FOR SALE: all DS Day of the Dead sb sz11.5, Melo 2s sz12.5, Kobe Laser 2k4 sz12, Bred 14s sz 12
EzInbox or [email protected]

yo like, all the chinese dudes are from markham/richmond. wheres all the scarborough heads at?
Yall lil rappers is textbook, you tryin to bounce pass, i hit em with the no-look.

scarborough right here. we just need to find an open gym to run at....i dont know of any really in scarborough.
______
WE GROWN.

I'm also from Markham ( have lived there for 3 years), so lets get some dates or concrete ideas guys. I'm totally down, as all other summits have been fun.

as far as i know, the miliken mills gym is pretty easy to get.
or that community centre by mccowan & steeles.

thats if you want it near the markham area though. ideally, i think its best to keep it central, so its fair for everyone.
"Ignoring the Masses"www.soundclick.com/renthedon

Back
Top Bottom