____ORANGE!____

I know i cant be the only one pumped about these joints...i been tryna get my hands on tje safety orange joints for the longest with ZERO luck...

i just got a call that these drop sat - i messed up and marked em down for JUNE...think i mixed em with the Volt style orange joints dropping....anywaysAPPRECIATE...if you aint copping- GOOD - more for the kid.....
pimp.gif

05/12/2008 Women's Air Force 1 Low Canvas
318636-811 Orange Blaze/White-Orange Peel
$75
*Style will be available in the NikeStore.com Member's Only Store
orangecanvasmain.jpg

nike-af1-release-date-18.jpg

These are the perfect "Ocean Drives"
pimp.gif

Are they sure the orange joints will be available only at members store on nike.com? I heard they will be available at lady's footlocker also.

They have the green up in the members only part of nike, but they only show 6-10. When they came out did they go up to a 12? I will not be happy if 10 is thebiggest size in these...

My spot got them in and they there are a Fresh looking pair .. I wish they had my size in stores ... sucks cuz I would cop in a quick second

Saw the green joint in Miami a couple weeks ago. They looked kinda fresh. Looking forward to seeing the orange joints in person.

That is a fresh shoe, but why did Nike decide to make those for women. Last I checked, dudes can rock orange.

the orange are dope seen them in person and they are awesome, a little bright though.

Originally Posted by taz92

Are they sure the orange joints will be available only at members store on nike.com? I heard they will be available at lady's footlocker also.

laugh.gif
your like the 5th person to say that- i guess its the way itsworded but it doesn't say ONLY in the members only store
*Style will be available in the NikeStore.com Member's Only Store
the green ones were everywhere- these should be too- the pix do them no justice...the greens were
pimp.gif
in person...

pimp.gif

might have to skoop up an orange pair if footlocker gets them.. $75.00 is already an attractive price minus 30% of my brothers discount..
pimp.gif

uhh, they look mad dark in the first two pics.
hopefully there more like infomaniac's pic.

anyone got real pics yet?

i'll probably buy regardless.

Back
Top Bottom