____ORANGE!____

Originally Posted by justinvincent

^dont trip, they are alot brighter in person and the sole is dopeeee

nice. thanks.
pimp.gif

undftd already has these out for $80. They would mark up the price LOL!

I've been looking forward to these since pics surfaced a while back. They look amazing.
So regular footlockers will be getting these in too?

ORANGE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR!!! Yeah these will be copped with the dizzy if FL are gettin em. Can't wait for Saturday! Sz 11 please! I've been waitin ona pair of Orange kicks since the Syracuse SB Dunks.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

its so unfair that those are womens....I need those in a womens 14.5

"It's so unfair, so unreasonable" -Kanye, on Pharrell's #1
I stared at these all weekend long, and i THINK i'm going to pull thattrigger come saturday morning.....

the ONLY ONLY ONLY problem that i DO have with this shoe?....a white tongue.....

i mean come ON! orange shoe, white swoosh....done! if any of the sheeds had a WHITE tongue....they would be horrible...nike why do this these shoes??? EL youwanna paint my tongue orange since you can't fit em? muahhaha jk

and to that guy above me ^^^^^

It's "Frost"....not blue....think a a clear purple type of shade, made onto canvas if that helps?

man, i called the employee store and
they told me ther won't be getting these.

any idea wat time they'll be up on ndc?

It's a travesty that these won't be in a 14.5. One of the few women's kicks that I like. Nice summer shoe.

Man i couldnt find them mint ones in a womens 12 anywhere. The highest they went to was an 11. Even NDC only went up to a 10. Hope i can find these in a 12.

was thinking about going half a size down for about three days and finally just said screw it....

its really hard to capture the beauty of these. anyone on the fence, just cop, promise you won't regret it down the line. anyways, thread's uselesswithout pics...heres my 11.5

i got a pair of the green/mint ones for my mom today at niketown SF...they said theyll be getting the purple ones in a week or two, but wont be getting theorange ones at all...

Back
Top Bottom