___OFFICIAL MANNY PACQUIAO VS. SHANE MOSLEY - MAY 7TH___

damn
laugh.gif

Whew it's like the dc sniper had a field day on the last page......so glad I witnessed that.

I'm still undecided, but i think manny will win

Whew it's like the dc sniper had a field day on the last page......so glad I witnessed that.

I'm still undecided, but i think manny will win

I'm betting on Manny (not actually betting) and I hope Moseley doesn't get hurt, I think dudeski already has brain damage, it's sad

I'm betting on Manny (not actually betting) and I hope Moseley doesn't get hurt, I think dudeski already has brain damage, it's sad

Originally Posted by CLOISER

how you figure? dude seems like the least punch drunk 39 year old i've ever seen

Originally Posted by CLOISER

how you figure? dude seems like the least punch drunk 39 year old i've ever seen

i always chalked that up to his destroyed nose. Evander Holyfield and Redick Bo have always been my punch drunk benchmark lol #kanyeshrug

i always chalked that up to his destroyed nose. Evander Holyfield and Redick Bo have always been my punch drunk benchmark lol #kanyeshrug

been missing out on my boxing cuz of the sniping latley. sucks. seems like everyone cracking down on streams...

been missing out on my boxing cuz of the sniping latley. sucks. seems like everyone cracking down on streams...

I dont know if its his nose or not. But it definitley seems all those hits to the face have taken its toll.

Back
Top Bottom