___OFFICIAL MANNY PACQUIAO VS. SHANE MOSLEY - MAY 7TH___

I dont know if its his nose or not. But it definitley seems all those hits to the face have taken its toll.

I actually feel bad for Sugar Shane... He seems like a real humble dude and all, but tonight he bout to step into the ring with a straight up BEAST.

Hope Manny takes it easy on this cat if it goes into the later rounds. No need to cause permanent damage if he got the fight in the bag.

I actually feel bad for Sugar Shane... He seems like a real humble dude and all, but tonight he bout to step into the ring with a straight up BEAST.

Hope Manny takes it easy on this cat if it goes into the later rounds. No need to cause permanent damage if he got the fight in the bag.

Originally Posted by TBwsf

been missing out on my boxing cuz of the sniping latley. sucks. seems like everyone cracking down on streams...

yea its sucks for real.
thought my friend was coppin. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TBwsf

been missing out on my boxing cuz of the sniping latley. sucks. seems like everyone cracking down on streams...

yea its sucks for real.
thought my friend was coppin. 
ohwell.gif

did the main event start yet? i wanna compare to what im watchin online right now

did the main event start yet? i wanna compare to what im watchin online right now

Back
Top Bottom