___OFFICIAL MANNY PACQUIAO VS. SHANE MOSLEY - MAY 7TH___

Originally Posted by kingferic

Shane came in to survive not fight.

qft. that was a horrible fight by Shane. I made the right decision not buying this. I lost some respect for him tonight, always thought he was the type to go out on his sword....

Also, if Pac-Mayweather ever happens, it may be even more boring than this fight, w/ mayweather just running and wanting to counter, and pac not wanting to engage someone setting traps...it'd be like tonight but even less punching

Originally Posted by kingferic

Shane came in to survive not fight.

qft. that was a horrible fight by Shane. I made the right decision not buying this. I lost some respect for him tonight, always thought he was the type to go out on his sword....

Also, if Pac-Mayweather ever happens, it may be even more boring than this fight, w/ mayweather just running and wanting to counter, and pac not wanting to engage someone setting traps...it'd be like tonight but even less punching

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

EXACTLY!

I dont think so, I think it  plays out like a JMM/Pac fights.

Pac puts enough pressure to make Floyd fight, he will have to cus 35 punches to 80 wont get Floyd a W.

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

EXACTLY!

I dont think so, I think it  plays out like a JMM/Pac fights.

Pac puts enough pressure to make Floyd fight, he will have to cus 35 punches to 80 wont get Floyd a W.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Judah will beat JMM first so that fight will never happen

fight hasnt been made.

right now, Manny scheduled is next fight around Nov 5th.

list of opponents, JMM (1st choice)

Zab or Bradley

Arum says no chance he puts Manny in with Sergio.

Arum ahs spoken to Floyd and he says he needs a tune up before a Pac fight, so the Nov 5th fight would be a lead up to PBF fight in 2012
POW

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Judah will beat JMM first so that fight will never happen

fight hasnt been made.

right now, Manny scheduled is next fight around Nov 5th.

list of opponents, JMM (1st choice)

Zab or Bradley

Arum says no chance he puts Manny in with Sergio.

Arum ahs spoken to Floyd and he says he needs a tune up before a Pac fight, so the Nov 5th fight would be a lead up to PBF fight in 2012
POW

Back
Top Bottom