___OFFICIAL MANNY PACQUIAO VS. SHANE MOSLEY - MAY 7TH___

eek.gif

^Yessssssssssss. She is indeed fine. The only W for Mosley right now.

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

Plus the 5 mill and the fight going the distance, I'd say Shane is doing a lot of winning right now.

Plus the 5 mill and the fight going the distance, I'd say Shane is doing a lot of winning right now.

Gonzalez got some serious air time as she at first sat stoically while her boyfriend was dancing the night away and back-pedaling from Pacquiao.

Later in the right, as it became clear that Sugar Shane wasn't close to sniffing a victory, Bella jumped out of her seat a couple of times exhorting to her man, "C'mon baby! C'mon!"

Alas, it wouldn't be enough. While we, personally, would have jumped through a ring of fire and into a pit of tar if Bella Gonzalez were cheering for us, the 39-year-old Mosley just didn't have enough energy and strength to come close to pulling off an upset.
laugh.gif

Gonzalez got some serious air time as she at first sat stoically while her boyfriend was dancing the night away and back-pedaling from Pacquiao.

Later in the right, as it became clear that Sugar Shane wasn't close to sniffing a victory, Bella jumped out of her seat a couple of times exhorting to her man, "C'mon baby! C'mon!"

Alas, it wouldn't be enough. While we, personally, would have jumped through a ring of fire and into a pit of tar if Bella Gonzalez were cheering for us, the 39-year-old Mosley just didn't have enough energy and strength to come close to pulling off an upset.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

I guess it all depends on how you look at things. But to me, as most likely his last boxing match, it just seemed he didnt show up to fight. He did not take the necessary risks and seemed discouraged by that first knockdown and never really recovered. Going the distance by fighting defensively =/= any kind of winning. And boxing because you love to > boxing for a check.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I guess it all depends on how you look at things. But to me, as most likely his last boxing match, it just seemed he didnt show up to fight. He did not take the necessary risks and seemed discouraged by that first knockdown and never really recovered. Going the distance by fighting defensively =/= any kind of winning. And boxing because you love to > boxing for a check.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We got Paris Hilton answering questions at the press conference? My dude Arum, what the hell is going on 
laugh.gif
alien.gif

We got Paris Hilton answering questions at the press conference? My dude Arum, what the hell is going on 
laugh.gif
alien.gif

dad throwin out the water bottle was more entertaining than the main event

big up to manny even though i absolutely abhor his fanbase

dad throwin out the water bottle was more entertaining than the main event

big up to manny even though i absolutely abhor his fanbase

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

man that wasnbt even Pacs A game... smh he shoulda put Mosley in the dirt

Seriously... it should have been over 7th or 8th. Don't know what happened.

So glad I split this fight many ways. Would have pissed footing the entire bill. Very boring main event.

Meth went on a tear in this thread! Damn near 20 suspensions!

Back
Top Bottom