___OFFICIAL MANNY PACQUIAO VS. SHANE MOSLEY - MAY 7TH___

If Shane did win, Pac man could throw away the thought of fighting Money for as much as he could have made earlier

I will be there this weekend, anyone else???

If Shane did win, Pac man could throw away the thought of fighting Money for as much as he could have made earlier

I will be there this weekend, anyone else???

I was thinking about Speed/power and I think Mosley can rock Pacman. Pac takes his share of punishment, its almost his calling card that he responds to eating punches better than anyone in boxing

Im not sure he would be able to take Shane's punch because the 2nd power punch is going to come.

I keep thinking about Floyd getting cracked twice in that 2nd round by Shane and him holding on for dear life, because thats his instinct to defend. but IMO if Pac gets hit like that, he will respond with more of his own punches, and open himself up further, I dont like that equation.

I always thought Manny would get hit by shane I just have changed my mind as to how he would handle that punch.
Ive been wrong about Pac before tho so It wouldnt shock me if Im wrong again and Pac withstands the early barrage and overcomes and peppers Shane (which was my orignal thought)

laugh.gif
Crooks, I know I came from left field on that one but I did a complete 180 this weekend.

I was thinking about Speed/power and I think Mosley can rock Pacman. Pac takes his share of punishment, its almost his calling card that he responds to eating punches better than anyone in boxing

Im not sure he would be able to take Shane's punch because the 2nd power punch is going to come.

I keep thinking about Floyd getting cracked twice in that 2nd round by Shane and him holding on for dear life, because thats his instinct to defend. but IMO if Pac gets hit like that, he will respond with more of his own punches, and open himself up further, I dont like that equation.

I always thought Manny would get hit by shane I just have changed my mind as to how he would handle that punch.
Ive been wrong about Pac before tho so It wouldnt shock me if Im wrong again and Pac withstands the early barrage and overcomes and peppers Shane (which was my orignal thought)

laugh.gif
Crooks, I know I came from left field on that one but I did a complete 180 this weekend.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Ive changed my mind. Mosley via stoppage round 2 or 3
Wow.

Word
laugh.gif
.  Naturally, I take Manny in a 5th round stoppage.  I really hope Shane doesn't get hurt.  The slurring is already peeking it's ugly head
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Ive changed my mind. Mosley via stoppage round 2 or 3
Wow.

Word
laugh.gif
.  Naturally, I take Manny in a 5th round stoppage.  I really hope Shane doesn't get hurt.  The slurring is already peeking it's ugly head
30t6p3b.gif

My hope is that my friend steps up and gets this +%#$ at his place. Dont feel like hosting these dbags for another fight night.

My hope is that my friend steps up and gets this +%#$ at his place. Dont feel like hosting these dbags for another fight night.

laugh.gif

Maybe you should stop dealing with sem.....

Ba-dum-psh

laugh.gif

Maybe you should stop dealing with sem.....

Ba-dum-psh

Back
Top Bottom