qft
At least it can't be worse than when he fought the golden boy
tired.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i love sugar shane but man, he's just too old for my man manny
qft
At least it can't be worse than when he fought the golden boy
tired.gif

I'll be rooting for Shane but expect Pacman to win.

I predict Pac taking a UD.

I've been a fan of Shane for the longest, but he's just not in his prime so unfortunately I don't expect him to win.

Shanes chin is just too good for him to get stopped.

I'll be rooting for Shane but expect Pacman to win.

I predict Pac taking a UD.

I've been a fan of Shane for the longest, but he's just not in his prime so unfortunately I don't expect him to win.

Shanes chin is just too good for him to get stopped.

This fight is anticlimactic. The build up for a Pacquaio-Mayweather fight would play out perfectly at this point in time, and to me, this fight isn't anything special.

I'll be watching though.
laugh.gif
You never know what can happen, I guess.

This fight is anticlimactic. The build up for a Pacquaio-Mayweather fight would play out perfectly at this point in time, and to me, this fight isn't anything special.

I'll be watching though.
laugh.gif
You never know what can happen, I guess.

just read that Rick Ross on pac's entourage too. MC Hammer or w/e as his entrance song or something 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Just hope Mosley doesn't get tired early, so the fight stays interesting.

just read that Rick Ross on pac's entourage too. MC Hammer or w/e as his entrance song or something 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Just hope Mosley doesn't get tired early, so the fight stays interesting.

Went to the weigh-in.

Let me just tell you! Shane's girl is NO JOKE! She is real nice too! She gave me hug me and sneaked me in behind the curtains so I could get Pacquiao's autograph. (I didn't get it, stupid entourage)

Went to the weigh-in.

Let me just tell you! Shane's girl is NO JOKE! She is real nice too! She gave me hug me and sneaked me in behind the curtains so I could get Pacquiao's autograph. (I didn't get it, stupid entourage)

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Went to the weigh-in.

a hug from Shane's lady > a signature from Pacman 
laugh.gif

Went to the weigh-in.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Went to the weigh-in.

laugh.gif

It was funny, everyone thought it was Kim Kardashian or Vida Guerra
laugh.gif
They were all calling her different names...

I was like "Bella... Bella... come over here! I know who you are" She smiled and I said "Wow, you have lovely smile!" She said "Aww thank you" and gave me a hug.

Guys in the back of me were looking at me like...

Jk7o.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Went to the weigh-in.

laugh.gif

It was funny, everyone thought it was Kim Kardashian or Vida Guerra
laugh.gif
They were all calling her different names...

I was like "Bella... Bella... come over here! I know who you are" She smiled and I said "Wow, you have lovely smile!" She said "Aww thank you" and gave me a hug.

Guys in the back of me were looking at me like...

Jk7o.gif

I have Manny 7th round stoppage. I just think Mosley is too old.

Gunna, I think Mosely is going to have that land that Kermit Washington punch to take it in the 2nd or 3rd. Don't underestimate the heart of a eight division world champion...

I have Manny 7th round stoppage. I just think Mosley is too old.

Gunna, I think Mosely is going to have that land that Kermit Washington punch to take it in the 2nd or 3rd. Don't underestimate the heart of a eight division world champion...

no hype whatsoever. money may will def compare the ppv numbers and point out how low they are compared to when he fought mosley, disregarding the difference in situations.

Back
Top Bottom