___OFFICIAL MANNY PACQUIAO VS. SHANE MOSLEY - MAY 7TH___

RIP Chico Corrales.  4 years ago today..........
tired.gif

Hopefully Showtime makes mention considering one of the greatest fights of all time happened on their network with him involved.

tired.gif

Hopefully Showtime makes mention considering one of the greatest fights of all time happened on their network with him involved.

Frost:

* $25 Pay-Per-View Mail-in Rebate:

With the purchase of a 12-pack or larger of Tecate or Tecate Light at participating retail locations, fans 21 and older across the nation can take advantage of an up to $25 mail-in-rebate off of the Showtime Pay-Per-View event. For additional information on this offer, please visit www.Facebook.com/TecateBoxing.

* Savings on Viewing Party Essentials:

Adults can save up to $40 instantly or by mail-in rebate on key ingredients for their Pacquiao vs. Mosley PPV viewing party at home, including el Jimador tequila, Barcel salty snacks, and salsa, with the purchase of a 12-pack or larger of Tecate or Tecate Light.

Frost:

With the purchase of a 12-pack or larger of Tecate or Tecate Light at participating retail locations, fans 21 and older across the nation can take advantage of an up to $25 mail-in-rebate off of the Showtime Pay-Per-View event. For additional information on this offer, please visit www.Facebook.com/TecateBoxing.

Adults can save up to $40 instantly or by mail-in rebate on key ingredients for their Pacquiao vs. Mosley PPV viewing party at home, including el Jimador tequila, Barcel salty snacks, and salsa, with the purchase of a 12-pack or larger of Tecate or Tecate Light.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Frost:

I have never been able to find a "participating retail location". Sucks because you're getting paid to buy Tecate.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Frost:

I have never been able to find a "participating retail location". Sucks because you're getting paid to buy Tecate.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

tired.gif

And 6 years to the day of Corrales/Castillo I.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

tired.gif

And 6 years to the day of Corrales/Castillo I.

Flood gates will be open if Shane finds a way to win.

What would be the repercussions?

Would Money May ever fight again?

Would a May/Manny fight be even more unlikely if Manny loses?

May ends up getting his 100M?

Boxing heads, let me know.

Flood gates will be open if Shane finds a way to win.

What would be the repercussions?

Would Money May ever fight again?

Would a May/Manny fight be even more unlikely if Manny loses?

May ends up getting his 100M?

Boxing heads, let me know.

IF somehow Mosley wins, i still believe PBF vs. manny is going to happen..

PBF is just gonna ask for 70% of the share.

IF somehow Mosley wins, i still believe PBF vs. manny is going to happen..

PBF is just gonna ask for 70% of the share.

Damn I bought a 12 pack of cans of tecate. Eh. All I want is a good fight. Even though mosely is old, I'm kinda pulling for him.

Damn I bought a 12 pack of cans of tecate. Eh. All I want is a good fight. Even though mosely is old, I'm kinda pulling for him.

Back
Top Bottom