__Jay > Weezy v. Boston Monster Jam Concert __

Went to monster jam which is the yearly radio station concert here in Boston-

Usually they pack the lineup with like 15 artist and each one gets like a couple songs, no stage props etc but this time was diff...they had 2 headliners Weezyand Jay and the only other acts were Young Berg, Brandy and Ne-Yo

berg had like 8 mins
laugh.gif
and that was enough
i wasnt there for brandy and i caught the end of ne-yo and he did his thing-

then it was time for weezy- full band set up, dj , lights etc etc...band starts playing and the dj is announcing him....min or so pass and everyones lookingaround, DJ keeps looking back at the entrance - no Weezy...

the clock for his performance started at like 55 i think...maybe 45....anyways the band stops and the Dj continues....next thing we know we are hearing TI,Jeezy, usher etc etc no weezy- After a few minutes of this Dj set i look over and the clock is at like 19mins left
alien.gif

then bam the staff comes and starts clearing his setup away-

turns out this dude wouldn't come on stage b/c they were making him and his people go thru a metal detector-
ohwell.gif

i'm hearing he got off the bus 3 times and came to the door and when they tried he bounced...basically saying if we gotta get checked theres no show
smh.gif

crowd boos and all that and all the lil teeny boppers are crushed...im like whatever maybe Jay will get some more time
laugh.gif
and that he did....Hov came out and saved the show...his clock ran out and hecame back out and did like 20 extra mins-

The homie Jada was there....tall $%% Lebron was dancing / rapping along on the side of the stage and the surprise for me was the homie Dj AM on the 1s and 2sbehind Jay

overall it was basically a good Jayz show
laugh.gif
the city is steaming rightnow cause they all wanted wayne...I'm good...not to mention i was in the 2nd row and came out my pocket $0 for the tickets
pimp.gif

pix:

thumb.php
thumb.php
thumb.php

thumb.php
thumb.php

dat boy weezy is a bad mothafeezy.... i dont get whats the big deal, its not like hes above everyone else, just walk through the damn machine dude, are youreally that hood? esp when you makin songs like george clinton

Originally Posted by dreClark

Damn Wayne..............
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son was acting silly-I mean i'm all for protecting yourself etc etc BUT his routine is he comes off the bus, goes on stage then goes back to the bus...all while the arenasecurity, state police PLUS his own entourage are with him...not like hes performing at a house party or in a crowded club or even chilling backstage with madrandom people- like what you need a hammer for? this dude think he whitney in the body guard and somebody gonna start shooting from the crowd??!

meanwhile you got Jayz on stage with chain and watch shining, Lebron in the cut with his chain doing its own laser show, Jada with ice bleek with ice...all ofthem went thru the same procedure at the door-

son was just on some Diva +%[email protected] much slow juice last night

jay love some c&c
laugh.gif
oh and real talk if you see Jay in the og bandito C+Cgucci shirt in the next week or 2 he's JOCKING YOUNG TRE
laugh.gif
heacknowledged my joint with a OK and a head nod

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Damn Wayne..............
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son was acting silly- I mean i'm all for protecting yourself etc etc BUT his routine is he comes off the bus, goes on stage then goes back to the bus...all while the arena security, state police PLUS his own entourage are with him...not like hes performing at a house party or in a crowded club or even chilling backstage with mad random people- like what you need a hammer for? this dude think he whitney in the body guard and somebody gonna start shooting from the crowd??!

meanwhile you got Jayz on stage with chain and watch shining, Lebron in the cut with his chain doing its own laser show, Jada with ice bleek with ice...all of them went thru the same procedure at the door-

jay love some c&c
laugh.gif
oh and real talk if you see Jay in the og bandito C+C gucci shirt in the next week or 2 he's JOCKING YOUNG TRE
laugh.gif
he acknowledged my joint with a OK and a head nod

my man
pimp.gif

an nah weezy not even on that diva tip son just be gone
WaynesWorld.jpg

laugh.gif
Radio station been getting at him hard this morn - he messed up causethats the only station in town so it looks like he wont be in Boston for awhile cause aint no club promoter bout to pony up for his fee - he also def lost alotof teeny bopper fans...they came to see Weezy- everybodies facebook status is on some F weezy type thing right now
smh.gif

from the radio station blog
laugh.gif

[h2]http://my945.jamn945.com/ramiro/blog/2008/10/28/lil_wayne_is_a_[/h2]
[h2]Lil' Wayne is a ****![/h2]
Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 12:57 AM EST [General]

So we're all holding our breath right now because Lil' Wayne thought he could perform WITHOUT GOING THROUGH SECURITY. He tried to go through twice now without being searched and he said, and I quote "If I have to get searched, then there's NO SHOW." I literally saw Wayne leave the building twice and come back. We'll see if he ends up performing or not. Let's just say the police are PANICKING and everyone is freaking out. It's crazy back here. Stay tuned!!!

**UPDATE**

With a soldout crowd at the Garden, Lil' Wayne decided to dis not only his fans but his band as well. Everything was set, his gear and band was on stage and ready to go. All Lil Wayne had to do was go thru the metal detector and get on-stage, but he freaked out and went back to his van...BECAUSE HE IS CRAZY! He gave no reason, just left. After everyone begged and pleaded for him to get on-stage, he left the van and went thru the metal detector. This second time his people set off the alarm and he turned around and left AGAIN feeling that his people were being dissed. This trend of him skipping shows (he also left in Rochester and at Fashion Rocks event) has got to stop!

Yo!!! I was right there. Weezy came thru (with his really cute lady Nivea) and turned around and left because his entourage had to go thru a metal detector. The crowd has been waitin over a half hour. Daaaaamn. Wayne quit?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Damn Wayne..............
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son was acting silly- I mean i'm all for protecting yourself etc etc BUT his routine is he comes off the bus, goes on stage then goes back to the bus...all while the arena security, state police PLUS his own entourage are with him...not like hes performing at a house party or in a crowded club or even chilling backstage with mad random people- like what you need a hammer for? this dude think he whitney in the body guard and somebody gonna start shooting from the crowd??!

meanwhile you got Jayz on stage with chain and watch shining, Lebron in the cut with his chain doing its own laser show, Jada with ice bleek with ice...all of them went thru the same procedure at the door-

Yeah....Weezy is my dude and all...

But he dead wrong for that....

smh.gif

I just heard about it on the radio. They said exactly what you heard. Metal detectors kept going off and he said if we gotta get searched Im notperforming...Wayne got paranoia
smh.gif
laugh.gif

wayne dumb as hell.....but he'll still get booked for shows and etc....

i remember when he did our homecoming concert last year.....it took 1 hour n 30 mins for this dude to come on stage
smh.gif

^

smh.gif

Man, when he came to our homecoming...

Dude was skipping songs.

Like, the beat would drop...and he'd be like "Nah, they don't know about that, go to the next one'

He did that like 3-4 times.

This was like right before c2 dropped...Like, 'Fireman' was JUST starting to bubble...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^

smh.gif

Man, when he came to our homecoming...

Dude was skipping songs.

Like, the beat would drop...and he'd be like "Nah, they don't know about that, go to the next one'

He did that like 3-4 times.

This was like right before c2 dropped...Like, 'Fireman' was JUST starting to bubble...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

wayne dumb as hell.....but he'll still get booked for shows and etc....

i remember when he did our homecoming concert last year.....it took 1 hour n 30 mins for this dude to come on stage
smh.gif

laugh.gif
oh of course he'll still get his bookings and still get his$....matter of fact i think the Ny version of the show with him and jay is today BUT he prob wont see boston for awhile...maybe a college show but that radiostation is the main one here and hes way past the club show thing...

but in his defense he did put on a hell of show when i seen him this summer...same station brought him then too ...even went over his time limit
ohwell.gif

he prob watched this on the bus and got nervous
bodyguard.jpg

he needs to get himself a real bodyguard if hes that concerned ...Jay/Lebron didnt have a care in the world since this dude was posted up in a tux right onstage...son was scaring me
laugh.gif
eyes just scanning the crowd waiting forsomebody to act up
2r6mu0n.jpg

roll.gif

you people and your paper styrofoam champion. I can't stand Lil'Whitney.

Glad to hear Jay rocked it though.

Is it ok for me to post some of your pics and your recap on RealTalkNY.net? Of course you will get credit to whatever name/site you want.

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

Is it ok for me to post some of your pics and your recap on RealTalkNY.net? Of course you will get credit to whatever name/site you want.
those pix are from Jamn945.com - i have my own but didnt upload yet-

also the 2 quotes in the 3rd post are from the jamn blog section -

I was in the building last night.....

Where were you sitting Tre?

Ne-Yo shut +%!! down, I am far from a Wayne fan so I didn't mind not seeing him at all. He is a lame for letting his fans down like that though. Theintermission between Ne-Yo and Jay that was annoying, I felt bad for the DJ.

Jay did his thing as always, I was behind the stage and Jay's bodyguard looked like he was ready to get busy...lol.
Lebron being on stage was cool but Jadakiss in the front row getting bent was
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

they puttin on the same show tonight at the izod.. if this dude weezy doesnt come out again ima be tight.

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

I was in the building last night.....

Where were you sitting Tre?

Ne-Yo shut +%!! down, I am far from a Wayne fan so I didn't mind not seeing him at all. He is a lame for letting his fans down like that though. The intermission between Ne-Yo and Jay that was annoying, I felt bad for the DJ.

Jay did his thing as always, I was behind the stage and Jay's bodyguard looked like he was ready to get busy...lol.
Lebron being on stage was cool but Jadakiss in the front row getting bent was
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i was in the middle section 2nd row - idk how my pix came out but if theres anything good i'll post em up 2morro- jada was in the section tomy right... same side as lebron and the bodyguard-

they puttin on the same show tonight at the izod.. if this dude weezy doesnt come out again ima be tight.
jay might not show
nerd.gif
i know he wanna stay and watch Bron atthe opener 2night...actually son can prob watch the start of the game, fly out do the show and fly back
pimp.gif
-

Back
Top Bottom