_how many of you actually use your parking/ebrake?

for my automatic drivers, how man of yall use your parking/ebrake when you park regardless of topography?

i use mine even when i park in parking lots.

always. even if i'm on level ground, it's automatic. if i forget to, i'll notice because i always have a pattern and something won't feelright.

just a good habit to have.

There's really no use for cars that are automatic imo unless ur on a really really steep hill or somethin. But manuel FTW!

I always use it, don't even know why. Just became a habit, my friends always ask me why i do it.

Every single time, plus, it makes it harder for the car to be towed....or so I've always heard.

I use it from time to time .. mainly when I have my portable DVD between the P and D stick .. so I go pump up or drop off something I put on the Ebrake whiledoing what I have to do .. CRAZY!

I always do it because growing up my driveway had a steep incline. People look at me weird when I do it in a parking lot

Originally Posted by the north west

when I wanna drift in my auto
roll.gif
roll.gif

i only use it to let my top down. a couple times i forgot it was up and drove like that for a block or two before finally figuring it out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom