_Taking facebook quizzes/what are you's appreciation

I'm black and it said I was asian.
It also called me an art freak/hipster.
indifferent.gif

anyone else here just waste time and take all the friends quizzes they can and also taking the "which/what are you's? haha always has some funnystuff.

only done a couple, and that was recently.

i'm supposed to be born in the 70's, and a ravenclaw
pimp.gif

i don't have any problems with that

Originally Posted by dalilboy

i do them to kill time
Pretty much, if I'm FB chatting I'll take a quiz on the side to get comments later on.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I only take the quizzes I like - what personality are you (ISTP), what decade are you from (60's), what drug are you most like (MJ), what crazy writer areyou (Thomas Pynchon)...

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Originally Posted by dalilboy

i do them to kill time
Pretty much, if I'm FB chatting I'll take a quiz on the side to get comments later on.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I only take the quizzes I like - what personality are you (ISTP), what decade are you from (60's), what drug are you most like (MJ), what crazy writer are you (Thomas Pynchon)...

laugh.gif
smh.gif
If you are really that bored, get a hobby.

The Living Social is the only app I use. It's fun sharing your interests and tastes with everybody with that Application.

I hate seeing those other quizzes my friends have taken that show up on my home page.

I do these all day, along with the games, because I've been hella bored this summer. My friends are starting to get pissed though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom