A 16 Year Old's Collection

10eazye

Banned
What up Nike Talk so yeah I'm 16 I make my "own" money to buy kicks. I've been collecting for almost a year and this is what I got to showfor it. Most of my collection is deadstock and they range from size 11-12. I'm humble about my collection so like it or hate it. Also I only buy what Ilike not the hype

Ice Blue 8s Blue Tiger Skytops http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo149/10eazye/?action=view&current=Photo0030.jpg
Grey Nurse Fusion 5s Dunkestos Green Bean Fusion 5s
Amare Air Force 1s Hawaii Air Force 1s Lego Court Forces
Arctic 8s Chicago Bull Dunks SpiderMan Mids
Dark Army Six Rings
Pink Tiger Skytops Lifestyle 1s Cognac Dunks
Fusion 6s
Phoenix Suns Dunks
Golden State Warrior Skytops
Boba Fett Sbs(copped em from Nter I GET PAPER<=BUY HIS KICKS HE'S LEGIT)

Yeah you are a hypebeast. Your only good shoes are the Socal forces(Not Hawaii) and that's beacause I have them.

Originally Posted by Dom90

2500 on those?
nice start.
I just added the prices from Pickyourshoes.com because that's where I get all my kicks but if you factor shipping that like another $100.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Yeah you are a hypebeast. Your only good shoes are the Socal forces(Not Hawaii) and that's beacause I have them.

I'm am what I say I am. I don't get kicks because of hype. Also I know the names all my shoes but it's more fun to name them myself since"I" bought them. Take for example a man naming his car even though many other people may have the same car as him.

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by Dom90

2500 on those?
nice start.
I just added the prices from Pickyourshoes.com because that's where I get all my kicks but if you factor shipping that like another $100.

laugh.gif
you could have gotten all your shoes for a lot less. you should check ebay and the buy/sell lounge here.

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Not a bad start just do not fall into hype!
Haha thanks man don't worry I won't. Camping for shoes is not my fortay.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

I always liked those blue Chad Muska supra skytops. Nice stuff anyway man.

Thanks also the Skytops are the most comfortable shoe I've ever bought besides the Dunkestos. Dunkestos are good for just about anything.

Whoa.

I just read your rant in the hypebeast thread. I didn't know you were 16. btw wear what you like and don't let people influence you otherwise and stopbeing so insecure. No one cares how much you spend on shoe's unless you came out with a ridiculous sale.

2500 seems ridiculous, but it sounds like you have what you want so props. you'd be surprised how much more you could have had for 2500 once you get toebay and the buy/sell forums though...

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Whoa.

I just read your rant in the hypebeast thread. I didn't know you were 16. btw wear what you like and don't let people influence you otherwise and stop being so insecure. No one cares how much you spend on shoe's unless you came out with a ridiculous sale.
Alright I will keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

2500 seems ridiculous, but it sounds like you have what you want so props. you'd be surprised how much more you could have had for 2500 once you get to ebay and the buy/sell forums though...
I actually bought from Ebay a while back two years ago I think. I bought Retros 5s that I thought were real. I paid $125 I got em wore em out.Then I saw my friend's Retro 5s and they looked kind of different so later on I found out that I had bought fake 5s(even after the auction stated he wasselling real 5s) so after that I just started getting shoes from Pickyourshoes.com.

You youngins are crazy with the shoes.

Good Stuff....

Although, You should have spent that 2500 on a Honda to pick up some 16 y/o Phillipino chicks.

Watch out for those fakes too.

Originally Posted by 206Knight

You youngins are crazy with the shoes.

Good Stuff....

Although, You should have spent that 2500 on a Honda to pick up some 16 y/o Phillipino chicks.

Watch out for those fakes too.
Thanks I didn't grow up with Retros so Fusions are the alternative.

Fusions are to Jordans what the Prius is to a Lambo.

Completly not adequate.

Just save your money little buddy and buy some nicer quality classic kicks. Youll thank yourself.

Wheres properlive when I need him. Quality>Quantity.

Back
Top Bottom