A 16 Year Old's Collection

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by Dom90

2500 on those?

nice start.
I just added the prices from Pickyourshoes.com because that's where I get all my kicks but if you factor shipping that like another $100.

Shipping aint no $100
roll.gif

Originally Posted by northparkblind

2500 on those?

nice start.
I just added the prices from Pickyourshoes.com because that's where I get all my kicks but if you factor shipping that like another $100.

Shipping aint no $100
roll.gif
Factor it out. Shipping for a pair of kicks is usually $10 if your buying from Pickyourshoes.com plus 9.25% tax if you live in Cali. That'sabout $15 so add up the pairs you get over time and the shipping costs quickly adds up.

2500 on those?

nice start.

Shipping aint no $100
roll.gif
Factor it out. Shipping for a pair of kicks is usually $10 if your buying from Pickyourshoes.com plus 9.25% tax if you live in Cali. That's about $15 so add up the pairs you get over time and the shipping costs quickly adds up.
Coming in here talking about how much you spend on your fusions and what not won't make you any cooler.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

2500 on those?

nice start.

Shipping aint no $100
roll.gif
Factor it out. Shipping for a pair of kicks is usually $10 if your buying from Pickyourshoes.com plus 9.25% tax if you live in Cali. That's about $15 so add up the pairs you get over time and the shipping costs quickly adds up.
Coming in here talking about how much you spend on your fusions and what not won't make you any cooler.
Yeah because my "dream" is to become the coolest person ever in Nike Talk.
devil.gif

2500 on those?

nice start.

Shipping aint no $100
roll.gif
Yeah because my "dream" is to become the coolest person ever in Nike Talk.
devil.gif

You're acting like it.

man 2500, stick to ebay and niketalk. couldve got some crazy heat for that price, for all your shoes for maybe 1700ish. but if you prefer brand new and norisk/time wasting then its all good.

Originally Posted by outbrk

man 2500, stick to ebay and niketalk. couldve got some crazy heat for that price, for all your shoes for maybe 1700ish. but if you prefer brand new and no risk/time wasting then its all good.
That's exactly why I only buy from Pickyourshoes.com it's much easier.

This Thread

Thank you for your wisdom "King of Posting Hypebeasts".

Oh no thank you for making it even easier to find you guys
Isn't it ironic that your calling me a "Hypebeast" and you have a Micheal Jackson avy?
nerd.gif

The MJ comment was uncalled for. To be honest, I am not a fan of a lot of shoes in your collection. But if your happy, thats good. If you don't have a lotof "heat" and are happy with your collection, I think are definitely NOT a hypebeast. You buy shoes because you like them, and just stick with that.Once you figure out how to spot fakes on ebay, you can get each one of those for a fraction of what you payed on PYS.com.

Back
Top Bottom