a 26 year old going to a prom....WHAT THE?!?!

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."
laugh.gif
What movie is this from?

I seen this *!#! a MINUTE ago.

i don't see anything wrong with it. i mean just because you get older doesn't mean you find young women unattractive. do you think when i'm 70 iwant to be smashing some wrinkly old woman? hell no i would most definitely want to stick my wrinkly meat in a nice young 18 year old chick
devil.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i thought you couldn't have anyone older than 21?

maybe it was just my school then

Naw, thats most schools. 26? He doing too much tryna be some girls sugar daddy.

I went to a prom as a freshman in college, and it was ehhhh semi weird. Couldnt imagine going now.

Wow I was going through something similar to this.This girl texted me asking me to go with her to prom.

Her: I'm looking for someone to go to prom. I have somone in mind, but this guy is in his 20s and probably doesn't want to go to a high school prom.
Me: Who is this dude you taking to the prom?

I knew it was me, but I wanted to pretend to be oblivious.

Her: I call him Chris Brown, but his name is (my name here) .

I never respond to this text on purpose. About a couple of hours later she texts me again.

Her: So can you go with me to the prom?
Me: I'm not going. That's against my morals but have fun though.
Her: Awww, you didn't have to put it like that.

Sad thing is these high school chicks really don't care how old you are. I'm still
mad.gif
at how she got my number. You don't want to hear that story.

Originally Posted by wj4

I also think that it's lame when girls bring back the 'cool senior guys' that graduated the year or two before.
anything after that other than "have sex with me" is lame to me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom