A$AP

And I the only one who feels like the tape isn't mastered right, it doesn't sound clean in the car.

And I the only one who feels like the tape isn't mastered right, it doesn't sound clean in the car.

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ninjahood

According to who? No one in ny would pick a$ap over vado or french.
All of us NY NTers would. 
grin.gif
Yall really be tryna talk for the whole of NY...smh. There's still a lot of people that's not even up on A$AP yet, haven't even heard 1 song not purple swag or peso.
French Might not be your cup of tea but he buzzing hard on his own strength...no major co-signs, so many lil #%#*%% and birds  running round  adding 'montana' to they moniker cause of frenchy

A$AP mixtape is smooth as !%#% though no denying that, bangs in the whip. Hope he blows up (nh)

I support most artists from NY buzzing and tryna shine cause #%#*%% be tryna %%$% on NY hard nowadays 
Max B is a pretty major cosign.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

According to who? No one in ny would pick a$ap over vado or french.
grin.gif
Yall really be tryna talk for the whole of NY...smh. There's still a lot of people that's not even up on A$AP yet, haven't even heard 1 song not purple swag or peso.
French Might not be your cup of tea but he buzzing hard on his own strength...no major co-signs, so many lil #%#*%% and birds  running round  adding 'montana' to they moniker cause of frenchy

A$AP mixtape is smooth as !%#% though no denying that, bangs in the whip. Hope he blows up (nh)

I support most artists from NY buzzing and tryna shine cause #%#*%% be tryna %%$% on NY hard nowadays 

I remember the first time I mentioned camron in the bay, nigaz was like who?????

I was like damn, duper movement must have disintegrated before reaching the bay

I remember the first time I mentioned camron in the bay, nigaz was like who?????

If it wasnt for So High with Curren$y I would never even knew or heard of french (He absoulutely ruined that song btw
mad.gif
). & Vado? Never hrd of any of his songs. Im in Cali if it matters

If it wasnt for So High with Curren$y I would never even knew or heard of french (He absoulutely ruined that song btw
mad.gif

mad.gif

Leaf was already out under the title Take 1 by Main Attrakionz or however their group name is spelled.

Leaf was already out under the title Take 1 by Main Attrakionz or however their group name is spelled.

Originally Posted by flightman

How does Spaceghostpurp get a pass for doing EXACTLY what Three6 was doing 20 years ago?

I've been trying to figure this out for a second now.

The LiveLoveA$AP tape jams, though.

How does Spaceghostpurp get a pass for doing EXACTLY what Three6 was doing 20 years ago?

Originally Posted by th3kid

grin.gif

max is my dude and all but no he isnt.

major co-sign = wayne, jay, drake, etc

max is no where NEAR major.

Originally Posted by th3kid

grin.gif

max is my dude and all but no he isnt.

major co-sign = wayne, jay, drake, etc

max is no where NEAR major.

Back
Top Bottom