A$AP

Originally Posted by franchise3

Maybe you right, nobody in NY would pick Rocky over them, but guaranteed the other 49 states would pick Rocky over them, which matters way more.

Maybe you right, nobody in NY would pick Rocky over them, but guaranteed the other 49 states would pick Rocky over them, which matters way more.

How does Spaceghostpurp get a pass for doing EXACTLY what Three6 was doing 20 years ago?

I could understand being influenced, but he is literally a carbon copy of early 90's Juicy J. I know Juicy gave him a pass but I hope Lord Infamous and DJ Paul beat his $%!.

With all that said, Space Ghost siced the hell outta "Keep it G"

How does Spaceghostpurp get a pass for doing EXACTLY what Three6 was doing 20 years ago?

I could understand being influenced, but he is literally a carbon copy of early 90's Juicy J. I know Juicy gave him a pass but I hope Lord Infamous and DJ Paul beat his $%!.

Originally Posted by flightman

You ain't neva lie b

You ain't neva lie b

Because people are in love with blog rap and %*# that people deem cool... spaceghost is the equivalent of someone rapping like RunDMC over todays beats. The %*# is horrible but its promoted as cool so the Riders will follow

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by th3kid

You dudes know I meant from a newer artist. Come on now.
laugh.gif

According to who? No one in ny would pick a$ap over vado or french.

All of us NY Slime NTers would. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by manslayer

Get Lit in the whip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your life
God damn

only good song on the tape that wasnt already out... tho

not sure if serious. you want feeling houton old head? roll one up?brand new guy?

Do some of you really believe French or Vado are gonna ever going to be that big? Nobody here knows who the !%!! they are. Even as big as Dipset was they weren't even popping like that here, maybe it's just me but very few people I know messed with them at their peak. Rocky might not be as good a rapper as them (not that either of them are that great) but he easily is more marketable especially during these days.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by zube42

Even as big as Dipset was they weren't even popping nationwide
You can't be serious
I just fixed that 
laugh.gif
. I meant that they weren't that big over here, I'm in the bay so it could be different for the rest of y'all but the only Dipset related music that would get played out here was Oh Boy, Whistle Song, Down and Out and Balling. I seriously don't know anyone that actually listened to Dipset from here, my boy from Baltimore does and that's it. Bay Radio has been +*@%@+ up for a loooong time and back then the hyphy *$$% was just starting to blow up so it was a lot of that here.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

God damn

only good song on the tape that wasnt already out... tho

indifferent.gif

Brand New Guys

Bass

Houston Old Head

Leaf 

Palace

Keep It G

oh btw everybody down here (Houston) who hears the tape LOVES this dude. 

u think Connecticut doesn't mess wit french or vado?
laugh.gif
if u tryin to win a argument u might as well remove da entire east coast.

God damn

I just got out of my car from bumping that %!++. Every time I end up staying in the parking lot until that song finishes, I gotta hear it all the way through 
laugh.gif
. This tape gets better every damn time I listen to it. Only track I skip is "Acid Drip". Like nobody knows who this dude is yet though really. I tell everybody I know to listen to him. I don't know if I'm going to be proud or annoyed a year from now when dudes are bumping this tape like it's some new %!++.
For the dude that said that's the only hot track from the tape that hasn't came out yet......
indifferent.gif

Kissin' Pink

Brand New Guy

Bass

Palace

Houston Old Head

Leaf

Demons

> whatever it is your listening to (probably Wale or some %!++)

laugh.gif

Your dudes are eating, true. Good for them. But to argue against Rocky's potential to really blow up, is asinine. Rocky has the potential to really get on. His ceiling is definitely higher than your dudes. It's just a matter of is Rocky just a flash in the pan or is he really on the path to something. Time will tell, but great start so far.

This, and it's not even like he's making it sound better

laugh.gif

Do you really think anyone out of your little tri-state area gives a %*$$ about Connecticut?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom