A$AP

Finished listening to this awhile ago, and it's pretty good, though it does start to wear thin after "Keep It G".
I dig most of the feel of the album being from Houston and being a fan of old school Memphis stuff. It does sound
like he's actually influenced by them and not just trying to piggyback off of that sound like a lot of other artists, so
I can respect that.

How does this thread have 87 pages though? If it wasn't for NT, I wouldn't have even heard of him
laugh.gif

And after watching that Purple Swag video, finally figured out where pablo got his avy from
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Finished listening to this awhile ago, and it's pretty good, though it does start to wear thin after "Keep It G".
I dig most of the feel of the album being from Houston and being a fan of old school Memphis stuff. It does sound
like he's actually influenced by them and not just trying to piggyback off of that sound like a lot of other artists, so
I can respect that.

How does this thread have 87 pages though? If it wasn't for NT, I wouldn't have even heard of him
laugh.gif

And after watching that Purple Swag video, finally figured out where pablo got his avy from
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can respect that.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

good tape ill def check out his older stuff butt good to see ny finally gave up that old style of rap they have been stuck on
its 1 rapper.
laugh.gif

good tape ill def check out his older stuff butt good to see ny finally gave up that old style of rap they have been stuck on
its 1 rapper.
laugh.gif

its 1 rapper.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

its 1 rapper.
laugh.gif
lmao I was gonna quote little homie too. NT #$+!%% always saying outrageous *#@+.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've been playing Rocky's tape nonstop since it dropped though. Keep It G is so %%@*!$# smooth man. Purrp did work on that track.

Just a good vibe throughout the whole tape. And he killed that joint with Banks...
sick.gif

Suit yourself to screw yourself
Shoot yourself
Plaxicooooooooo
Bang Bang, Thought you were a Giant
Couldn't hear them warnings but I bet you hear them sirens

pimp.gif

its 1 rapper.
laugh.gif
lmao I was gonna quote little homie too. NT #$+!%% always saying outrageous *#@+.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've been playing Rocky's tape nonstop since it dropped though. Keep It G is so %%@*!$# smooth man. Purrp did work on that track.

Just a good vibe throughout the whole tape. And he killed that joint with Banks...
sick.gif

Shoot yourself
Plaxicooooooooo

pimp.gif

its 1 rapper.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Shoot yourself
Plaxicooooooooo

pimp.gif

A part from that bigghost blog review:
Spoiler [+]
Purple Swag Chapter 2 - This !+@%$ basically jus the original witta couple extra !!%$%$ jumpin on the $%%$ wit him nahmean. I cant really tell all these ASAP !!%$%$ apart like that but them !!%$%$ all seem decent anyways namsayin. !!%$%$ is switchin $%%$ up n soundin like the one chubby &@*#(@)#(@ in Bone Thugs who cant really rap as fast as the rest of the !!%$%$ in the group but still be spittin. Like I said tho...these !!%$%$ aint really here to separate protons n neutrons from electrons n rap math equations over the beat like that nerd @!+%$ Canibus or nothin namsayin. Forreal tho....I respect the ignorance they droppin on this $%%$ son.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Purple Swag Chapter 2 - This !+@%$ basically jus the original witta couple extra !!%$%$ jumpin on the $%%$ wit him nahmean. I cant really tell all these ASAP !!%$%$ apart like that but them !!%$%$ all seem decent anyways namsayin. !!%$%$ is switchin $%%$ up n soundin like the one chubby &@*#(@)#(@ in Bone Thugs who cant really rap as fast as the rest of the !!%$%$ in the group but still be spittin. Like I said tho...these !!%$%$ aint really here to separate protons n neutrons from electrons n rap math equations over the beat like that nerd @!+%$ Canibus or nothin namsayin. Forreal tho....I respect the ignorance they droppin on this $%%$ son.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom