A$AP

Something i put together... i was gettin 
pimp.gif
as +*%# earlier came across this versace add and decided to add my own twist to it

Something i put together... i was gettin 
pimp.gif
as +*%# earlier came across this versace add and decided to add my own twist to it

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Yall seriously feelin this kid like that?

I hear corny @@! lyrics cloaked behind good beats... That's all really...
Trendy right now, I guess...
I didn't feel it at first, but Live Love A$AP is all I've played in the car since it came out. Try listening to "Brand New Guy" and "Palace" -- those aren't quite as generic. I have to admit, a good bit of it is that I just like the overall sound more so than any lyrical profoundness you may prefer. I don't know how he'd be live because of all the effects on the songs, but I hear he's coming here soon so I'm interested in finding out.

I didn't feel it at first, but Live Love A$AP is all I've played in the car since it came out. Try listening to "Brand New Guy" and "Palace" -- those aren't quite as generic. I have to admit, a good bit of it is that I just like the overall sound more so than any lyrical profoundness you may prefer. I don't know how he'd be live because of all the effects on the songs, but I hear he's coming here soon so I'm interested in finding out.

Honestly I think this is one of the few new guys who isn't corny lyrics cloaked behind good beats *coughs* meekmillbigseandrakemostofthetime *coughs*

Honestly I think this is one of the few new guys who isn't corny lyrics cloaked behind good beats *coughs* meekmillbigseandrakemostofthetime *coughs*

Fam so are you telling me that lyrically A$ap is better than Those you listed.... How did u come to this assumption plzzzz let me know

Fam so are you telling me that lyrically A$ap is better than Those you listed.... How did u come to this assumption plzzzz let me know

Originally Posted by tyisny

Definitely not better lyrically but his lyrics are way more grounded. He just be on some regular n'a isht.

Definitely not better lyrically but his lyrics are way more grounded. He just be on some regular n'a isht.

aite i could see that but i also feel like Meek can give u the same music and so can big sean except they make it a lil more complex 

aite i could see that but i also feel like Meek can give u the same music and so can big sean except they make it a lil more complex 

He's on Drake's tour but Drak's tour is weird. Some dates he's with ASAP & Kendrick and then the other half are urban radio christmas concerts with J. Cole and whoever else is hot in that region. Check your hip hop stations christmas lineup and check Drake's tour dates

Back
Top Bottom