A$AP

He's on Drake's tour but Drak's tour is weird. Some dates he's with ASAP & Kendrick and then the other half are urban radio christmas concerts with J. Cole and whoever else is hot in that region. Check your hip hop stations christmas lineup and check Drake's tour dates

He's on Drake's tour but Drak's tour is weird. Some dates he's with ASAP & Kendrick and then the other half are urban radio christmas concerts with J. Cole and whoever else is hot in that region. Check your hip hop stations christmas lineup and check Drake's tour dates

Originally Posted by tyisny

Something i put together... i was gettin�
pimp.gif
�as +*%# earlier came across this versace add and decided to add my own twist to it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

ASAP Ferg's verse on Kissin Pink... Dude sounds like a muppet... dunno HOW sounding like a muppet sounds so great but it works. Holla at that.

I love his verse lol dude has me laughing the whole time idk why.

Purple on my mustach...
And I got no condoms on me
And you look like Jasmine guy lolol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ASAP Ferg's verse on Kissin Pink... Dude sounds like a muppet... dunno HOW sounding like a muppet sounds so great but it works. Holla at that.

Purple on my mustach...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Purple on my mustach...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Fam so are you telling me that lyrically A$ap is better than Those you listed.... How did u come to this assumption plzzzz let me know
Definitely not better lyrically but his lyrics are way more grounded. He just be on some regular n'a isht.

This. Plus to me, Meek Mill, Drake, Sean (and even J.Cole sometimes) all have these annoying deliveries. Feels like a
chore to listen to them.

Fam so are you telling me that lyrically A$ap is better than Those you listed.... How did u come to this assumption plzzzz let me know
Definitely not better lyrically but his lyrics are way more grounded. He just be on some regular n'a isht.

This. Plus to me, Meek Mill, Drake, Sean (and even J.Cole sometimes) all have these annoying deliveries. Feels like a
chore to listen to them.

chore to listen to them.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

chore to listen to them.
Meek yells, Drake moans, Sean zests, and J Cole bores. And I f with all of them musically lol. As far as delivery goes I definitely rather listen to Rocky.

chore to listen to them.
Meek yells, Drake moans, Sean zests, and J Cole bores. And I f with all of them musically lol. As far as delivery goes I definitely rather listen to Rocky.

chore to listen to them.

aite i could see that but i also feel like Meek can give u the same music and so can big sean except they make it a lil more complex 
@#*@ is this dude talking about? So you feel like Meek can give you what Rocky gives you? Is there another Meek out there, cause no way on earth is Meek doing this kinda @!%*. You realize their complete opposites in every aspect musically right? Can you even chop and screw some jungle beats?
roll.gif

aite i could see that but i also feel like Meek can give u the same music and so can big sean except they make it a lil more complex 
@#*@ is this dude talking about? So you feel like Meek can give you what Rocky gives you? Is there another Meek out there, cause no way on earth is Meek doing this kinda @!%*. You realize their complete opposites in every aspect musically right? Can you even chop and screw some jungle beats?
roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom