A$AP

Originally Posted by dankenstein23

damn no shows in TX
austin is the live music capital of the world

They're coming to Frank Erwin w/ Drake for the Club Paradise tour and SXSW.

Originally Posted by dankenstein23

damn no shows in TX
austin is the live music capital of the world

They're coming to Frank Erwin w/ Drake for the Club Paradise tour and SXSW.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by jville819

Damn I wanna go to that show in Greensboro......but there is atleast an 80% chance somebody's getting killed in there, and my birthday is the 13th. I'm trying to live past 21.
Debating it....
laugh.gif
Why do you say that. That's the show I'm trying to go to possibly, only driven through Gboro so I don't know anything about that venue 

Rocky jumping into a crowd full of A&T students? Not gonna be his usual hypebeast crowd that's all I know. Somebody is gonna try to get reckless.

Dude would be better off coming to Wilmington, Myrtle Beach, Raleigh or Charlotte.
I don't think nothing will happen in there at all.  

Damn I wanna go to that show in Greensboro......but there is atleast an 80% chance somebody's getting killed in there, and my birthday is the 13th. I'm trying to live past 21.
Debating it....
laugh.gif
Why do you say that. That's the show I'm trying to go to possibly, only driven through Gboro so I don't know anything about that venue 

Rocky jumping into a crowd full of A&T students? Not gonna be his usual hypebeast crowd that's all I know. Somebody is gonna try to get reckless.

Dude would be better off coming to Wilmington, Myrtle Beach, Raleigh or Charlotte.
I don't think nothing will happen in there at all.  

Originally Posted by th3kid

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SONN THIS WAS TERRIBLE.....AND THEY ADMIITED THE WROTE THAT WEAK #%%+
THIS A FREESTYLE HOMIE

THESE was written/re-use but STILLL WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN ASAP WILL EVER DO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9trNRJt-Q&feature=related

the funny thing is i can SOMEWHAT see ASAP being more marketableable BUT THE POINT IN CASE IS WHOSES A BETTER RAPPER. SOULJA BOY IS/WAS WAY MORE MARKETABLE THEM THEM BOTH COMBINED but SB tell SUCKS as a RAPPER. so back to the point ASAP<<<<<<<<<<<<<SlimeRothstein/Rugby Siegel/VADO/etc

MIND you NEW YORK NASTY just embrassed himself virally. especially on this on

http://www.vibetothis.com/2011/12/asap-rocky-hot-97-freestyle-video.html

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
THIS A FREESTYLE HOMIE

THESE was written/re-use but STILLL WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN ASAP WILL EVER DO

the funny thing is i can SOMEWHAT see ASAP being more marketableable BUT THE POINT IN CASE IS WHOSES A BETTER RAPPER. SOULJA BOY IS/WAS WAY MORE MARKETABLE THEM THEM BOTH COMBINED but SB tell SUCKS as a RAPPER. so back to the point ASAP<<<<<<<<<<<<<SlimeRothstein/Rugby Siegel/VADO/etc

MIND you NEW YORK NASTY just embrassed himself virally. especially on this on

Debating it....
laugh.gif

i never knew it was this many people from the carolinas on niketalk. But haha i doubt many A&T students on him yet they still stuck on 2chainz (no hate)

Debating it....
laugh.gif

i never knew it was this many people from the carolinas on niketalk. But haha i doubt many A&T students on him yet they still stuck on 2chainz (no hate)

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
THIS A FREESTYLE HOMIE

�

�

MIND you NEW YORK NASTY just embrassed himself virally. �especially on this on

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
THIS A FREESTYLE HOMIE

�

�

MIND you NEW YORK NASTY just embrassed himself virally. �especially on this on

^^^ imma assume you didnt listen to the links i posted, cuz V12 SPITS, asap has no bars., at best he can ride a beat.

^^^ imma assume you didnt listen to the links i posted, cuz V12 SPITS, asap has no bars., at best he can ride a beat.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by zube42

People *****ing about the Houston @@%% need to shut up. Who gives a @%*! really? Dude says all the time Houston is his influence and he likes the music so if that's the music he wants to make what's the big deal? 
Because theres tons of Houston artists who get laughed at on the internetz for sounding just like ASAP 
Music is music but dudes acting like this is somehow superior to anything thats been done in Texas is obviously taking the fact he's from harlem into account
this. contrary to popular belief, i got tremendous respect for houston rappers...they're lyrical in their own way, have their OWN slang, got their

own car culture and frankly are unapologetic about it...da fact that this kid is rapper about IDENTICAL subject matter when his residence is uptown harlem just rubs me off as a "biter"

everyone knows NO ONE in NYC is tippin 44's on caddies out here..NYC is known to ride foreign...from benz & bimmers to hondas and toyotas for da common man.

if you screamin harlem in every record, i would expect to here blocks, stores, aves, houses, etc. like i do when NY rappers like jada, jim jones, French montana, maino, killa, uncle murda, etc.

production is flames on da tape, but this dude's "transplant" novelty is gonna wear off real soon.
i understand were you may say biter, i wouldnt necessarily call him a BITER but his SUBTANCE IS 100% the same as all other HARLEM RAPPERS. out of harlem, VADO has it by a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG SHOT. yeah vado does have some weak song but is NT gonna truly say DEEP PURPLE is better than BOSS OF ALL BOSS 1????? thats vado's first appearance and he KILLLEED it. ASAP would NEVER be ASAP without PESO.  SECONDLY ASAP has okay production IMO. his music is only good to be when im intoxicated and thats not good. lol  SONG for SONG i will NAME you TWO DOPER VADO SONGS for each ASAP song NT can give me. HUHHH lol

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by zube42

People *****ing about the Houston @@%% need to shut up. Who gives a @%*! really? Dude says all the time Houston is his influence and he likes the music so if that's the music he wants to make what's the big deal? 
Because theres tons of Houston artists who get laughed at on the internetz for sounding just like ASAP 
Music is music but dudes acting like this is somehow superior to anything thats been done in Texas is obviously taking the fact he's from harlem into account
this. contrary to popular belief, i got tremendous respect for houston rappers...they're lyrical in their own way, have their OWN slang, got their

own car culture and frankly are unapologetic about it...da fact that this kid is rapper about IDENTICAL subject matter when his residence is uptown harlem just rubs me off as a "biter"

everyone knows NO ONE in NYC is tippin 44's on caddies out here..NYC is known to ride foreign...from benz & bimmers to hondas and toyotas for da common man.

if you screamin harlem in every record, i would expect to here blocks, stores, aves, houses, etc. like i do when NY rappers like jada, jim jones, French montana, maino, killa, uncle murda, etc.

production is flames on da tape, but this dude's "transplant" novelty is gonna wear off real soon.
i understand were you may say biter, i wouldnt necessarily call him a BITER but his SUBTANCE IS 100% the same as all other HARLEM RAPPERS. out of harlem, VADO has it by a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG SHOT. yeah vado does have some weak song but is NT gonna truly say DEEP PURPLE is better than BOSS OF ALL BOSS 1????? thats vado's first appearance and he KILLLEED it. ASAP would NEVER be ASAP without PESO.  SECONDLY ASAP has okay production IMO. his music is only good to be when im intoxicated and thats not good. lol  SONG for SONG i will NAME you TWO DOPER VADO SONGS for each ASAP song NT can give me. HUHHH lol

man just shut up.

who cares...pointless arguments about who spits this, who can't spit that.  There is a thread for Vado or whoever you want to hear.  Either enjoy the movement or fall all the way back fam, no need for comparisons ALL THE TIME.

man just shut up.

who cares...pointless arguments about who spits this, who can't spit that.  There is a thread for Vado or whoever you want to hear.  Either enjoy the movement or fall all the way back fam, no need for comparisons ALL THE TIME.

Back
Top Bottom