Originally Posted by th3kid

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SONN THIS WAS TERRIBLE.....AND THEY ADMIITED THE WROTE THAT WEAK #%%+
THIS A FREESTYLE HOMIE

�

�

THESE was written/re-use but STILLL WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN ASAP WILL EVER DO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9trNRJt-Q&feature=related

the funny thing is i can SOMEWHAT see ASAP being more marketableable BUT THE POINT IN CASE IS WHOSES A BETTER RAPPER. SOULJA BOY IS/WAS WAY MORE MARKETABLE THEM THEM BOTH COMBINED but SB tell SUCKS as a RAPPER. so back to the point ASAP<<<<<<<<<<<<<SlimeRothstein/Rugby Siegel/VADO/etc

MIND you NEW YORK NASTY just embrassed himself virally. �especially on this on

http://www.vibetothis.com/2011/12/asap-rocky-hot-97-freestyle-video.html

okay.....and?

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

Originally Posted by th3kid

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SONN THIS WAS TERRIBLE.....AND THEY ADMIITED THE WROTE THAT WEAK #%%+
THIS A FREESTYLE HOMIE

�

�

THESE was written/re-use but STILLL WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN ASAP WILL EVER DO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9trNRJt-Q&feature=related

the funny thing is i can SOMEWHAT see ASAP being more marketableable BUT THE POINT IN CASE IS WHOSES A BETTER RAPPER. SOULJA BOY IS/WAS WAY MORE MARKETABLE THEM THEM BOTH COMBINED but SB tell SUCKS as a RAPPER. so back to the point ASAP<<<<<<<<<<<<<SlimeRothstein/Rugby Siegel/VADO/etc

MIND you NEW YORK NASTY just embrassed himself virally. �especially on this on

http://www.vibetothis.com/2011/12/asap-rocky-hot-97-freestyle-video.html

okay.....and?

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by jville819

laugh.gif
Why do you say that. That's the show I'm trying to go to possibly, only driven through Gboro so I don't know anything about that venue 

Rocky jumping into a crowd full of A&T students? Not gonna be his usual hypebeast crowd that's all I know. Somebody is gonna try to get reckless.

Dude would be better off coming to Wilmington, Myrtle Beach, Raleigh or Charlotte.

i never knew it was this many people from the carolinas on niketalk. But haha i doubt many A&T students on him yet they still stuck on 2chainz (no hate)

pimp.gif
 Reppin' WNC on NT. But really though, ATL is a better venue in my opinion but if heads are trying to go to the Gboro show let me know.

Originally Posted by jville819

laugh.gif
Why do you say that. That's the show I'm trying to go to possibly, only driven through Gboro so I don't know anything about that venue 

Rocky jumping into a crowd full of A&T students? Not gonna be his usual hypebeast crowd that's all I know. Somebody is gonna try to get reckless.

Dude would be better off coming to Wilmington, Myrtle Beach, Raleigh or Charlotte.

i never knew it was this many people from the carolinas on niketalk. But haha i doubt many A&T students on him yet they still stuck on 2chainz (no hate)

pimp.gif
 Reppin' WNC on NT. But really though, ATL is a better venue in my opinion but if heads are trying to go to the Gboro show let me know.

not on no late *#*% but Rocky has superstar appeal.
I been watching dude grind and come up - if he keeps his business tight
he'll end up with the elite rappers thru time

not on no late *#*% but Rocky has superstar appeal.
I been watching dude grind and come up - if he keeps his business tight
he'll end up with the elite rappers thru time

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

pimp.gif
Word son?? Me and my boy are riding from Aville

Cot damn. In November she tweeted bout liking Rocky's music. In January she tatted for the boy. Can't hate but damn lol.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I mess wit Vado HEAVY, but Rugby is that u?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
@ rugby is that me. naw just a fan of SLIME Rothstein... i think ASAP is LOWKEY overrated. lol i asked a few of ppl aand they say rocky is a better artist than v12 and that kinda shocks me so i was tryna see NT's point of view. Mind you Jay-Z is GLORIFIED/WORSHIP because of his lyrics so with that said it kills me how ppl think lyrics dont make/break the artist ESPECIALLY IN ROCKY's case. thats like sayin curves dont make or break a chick or performance dont make or break a sports/exotic car???? im not sayin he sucks, i thinks hes just AIGHT. but hey that just my IMO  *ye shrug

Originally Posted by zona0924

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Gordonson

She is so thick
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Good #$% you Rocky.

Peep her new tattoo:
iggy.gif

Rocky is the man for this.  

indifferent.gif
what is this???
nah, this aint gonna work out at all.
At All!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Who is ol girl????

Iggy Azaela

baby girl gotta take that foolishness off asap, its not gonna look right with the ring i bought her

nerd.gif
roll.gif
@ rugby is that me. naw just a fan of SLIME Rothstein... i think ASAP is LOWKEY overrated. lol i asked a few of ppl aand they say rocky is a better artist than v12 and that kinda shocks me so i was tryna see NT's point of view. Mind you Jay-Z is GLORIFIED/WORSHIP because of his lyrics so with that said it kills me how ppl think lyrics dont make/break the artist ESPECIALLY IN ROCKY's case. thats like sayin curves dont make or break a chick or performance dont make or break a sports/exotic car???? im not sayin he sucks, i thinks hes just AIGHT. but hey that just my IMO  *ye shrug
da general consensus is vado is far superior as a rapper, asap is more "diverse" as a artist.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nerd.gif
roll.gif
da general consensus is vado is far superior as a rapper, asap is more "diverse" as a artist.

I agree totally, but yet I understand and I don't.
Really don't see how an artist like Rocky can demand
a 3mil deal, but its all "entertainment" and not so much
the art now a days. I can't knock his movement tho. Son
has some ill tracks. Its the blatant jocking from him I can't
take sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom