A$AP

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i'm from NY so i may be bias towards up and coming NY artists, so i support him, i dont care who or how he was influenced by. he makes good/diverse music and is humble from what i heard so i can support that. cant wait for his next project.

i'm from NY so i may be bias towards up and coming NY artists, so i support him, i dont care who or how he was influenced by. he makes good/diverse music and is humble from what i heard so i can support that. cant wait for his next project.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

My thing is this how many southern and mid-western artist were influenced and changed their rhyme style to match big , jay , and even killa and nobody ever talks about that..

NONE.

So take your invalid argument somewhere else, bro. 
indifferent.gif

Really bro ? NO southern rapper has ever been influenced by NYC rap from the 80's and 90's ?

Shut the #@!% up you sound foolish
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

My thing is this how many southern and mid-western artist were influenced and changed their rhyme style to match big , jay , and even killa and nobody ever talks about that..

NONE.

So take your invalid argument somewhere else, bro. 
indifferent.gif

Really bro ? NO southern rapper has ever been influenced by NYC rap from the 80's and 90's ?

Shut the #@!% up you sound foolish
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom