A$AP

I think you guys are taking the interview too seriously
But thats how buddy feel and fool gon keep tryna rub it in our face like its truth. Fool talkin bout ****** putting golds in they mouth when Raider Klan got him on that. Dudes almost exposed him mid-interview

please this guy asap rocky is a joke to me and i aint even tryna hate or troll

please correct me if im wrong and enlighten me...

how long has this dude even been a rapper? does he have any originality? does he have an original flow where people could distinguish and say "oh yup thats that asap rocky"??

he takes other peoples style and flow. all he did was come up with 1 internet hit (purple swag), INSTANTLY signed that (first) major label record deal (offer) and BOOM mainstream media exposure and radio play. he aint bring no styles back..

talkin about bringing gold teeth back?? LOL. i aint tryna keep throwin lil b around in here, but lil b at least from my knowledge has and was the only rapper rocking the solid golds tops and bottoms consistently for years and years.. just one example at least. lil b got songs from 2008 calling himself "gold mouth daddy".. was asap even rapping back then?

lol hell ive been rocking my gold teeth set constant every damn day for a good 4 years now my damn self

i swear this whole asap **** is marketed towards high school kids and teenagers. you cant be forreal grown and take this dude serious. but feel free to prove me wrong and post some songs of his where he spits some real bars with meaning? not just rhyming words but lyrics that you'd actually believe?

and he tries to claim being TRILL ?? lol please the real trill cannot possibly tolerate this mainstream cookie cutter puppet

Last edited:
i mean asap basically admitted when he was on kayslay he was only rapping up to that point, a year....

son gotta eat some some humble pie b..i know its a harlem thing with da cockiness, but there's a difference between

creatin swag, and just copyin and repackagin it as your own.

please this guy asap rocky is a joke to me and i aint even tryna hate or troll

please correct me if im wrong and enlighten me...

how long has this dude even been a rapper? does he have any originality? does he have an original flow where people could distinguish and say "oh yup thats that asap rocky"??

he takes other peoples style and flow. all he did was come up with 1 internet hit (purple swag), INSTANTLY signed that (first) major label record deal (offer) and BOOM mainstream media exposure and radio play. he aint bring no styles back..

talkin about bringing gold teeth back?? LOL. i aint tryna keep throwin lil b around in here, but lil b at least from my knowledge has and was the only rapper rocking the solid golds tops and bottoms consistently for years and years.. just one example at least. lil b got songs from 2008 calling himself "gold mouth daddy".. was asap even rapping back then?

lol hell ive been rocking my gold teeth set constant every damn day for a good 4 years now my damn self

i swear this whole asap **** is marketed towards high school kids and teenagers. you cant be forreal grown and take this dude serious. but feel free to prove me wrong and post some songs of his where he spits some real bars with meaning? not just rhyming words but lyrics that you'd actually believe?

and he tries to claim being TRILL ?? lol please the real trill cannot possibly tolerate this mainstream cookie cutter puppet
add Peso to that internet hit comment

truth is music is marketed towards a younger crowd you old ****** gotta go b, always complaining.  Most of these younger cats, they don't care about Bone Thugs and 3-6 besides Juicy J turnin up.  So yes if you hear Rocky on a track, EVERYONE knows who he is.  I'm 22, and I doubt anyone over 26 is reallly checking for Asap.

Now onto the lil B comments...yes I agree B started a lot of the "swag" movement but he was so corny about it and bad sonically (word to my Max B non protools mixes) that nobody took it serious.  Hence why only his adlibs somewhat carried on.  I swear yall give Lil B too much credit for stuff.  But that's Niketalk, yall loved him when he was hot.  I don't see any big thread about him anymore yet he drops a new video everyday.

In regards to songs by Rocky, check his first solo mixtape and album out.  I don't know what "Real" bars mean to you, but check out his track Suddenly.  His lane isn't to spit Nas bars...but thats all dudes want.  Everyone that's succesful in the game picks a lane and sticks to it.

The whole Trill movement isn't subjected to a region with today's generation.  Everyone is trill now because they smoke, drink lean, pop pills...trill is more of a lifestyle that i'll admit is pumped by social media outlets like Tumblr....

Southern rappers never stop rocking grills or gold chains what's this mc gusto looking lame talking about .He really claiming he bringing back stuff that never left in the south this girl has lost her mind.

Southern rappers never stop rocking grills or gold chains what's this mc gusto looking lame talking about .He really claiming he bringing back stuff that never left in the south this girl has lost her mind.

Dude it's clear you don't like the new generation of rap.... but don't front like cats downsouth werent rocking iced out cereal boxes and crack valves a few years ago. All gold was NOT the norm for anyone in hiphop for a minute.

Although i say Jay & Kanye actually started the wave of all gold in hiphop again.

i swear this whole asap **** is marketed towards high school kids and teenagers. you cant be forreal grown and take this dude serious.

this coming from a ***** who's icon is 35 with a ice cream cone with lightning on his face :rolleyes

Dude it's clear you don't like the new generation of rap.... but don't front like cats downsouth werent rocking iced out cereal boxes and crack valves a few years ago. All gold was NOT the norm for anyone in hiphop for a minute.

Although i say Jay & Kanye actually started the wave of all gold in hiphop again.
this coming from a ***** who's icon is 35 with a ice cream cone with lightning on his face :rolleyes
Dog how u say u bring back rap staples I like a few new artist out I hate mc gusto

Yep everything was about Ice in rap until say 2010 when Ye came back on BET with that all gold Horus chain at his Power performance, then came with the multiple gold chains with the deep U-neck tee at the 2010 VMAs

Tyga and Chris Brown had a hand in it too, they were rocking the herringbones a few months before Ye came back

southern rappers especially were icing out anything, word to that video of Gucci talking to his iced out Bart Simpson

i will say Rocky made it trendy, along with that corny all black ****

ye and jay did that too but rocky made it trendy to a younger audience

Ima just say this. Rocky aint make no f_n trends.

I watched that LA Leakers interview like "wtf is you talkin bout"?

The flow stuff, yea ok maybe you did that. But fashion wise, ehhhh naw man you aint do nada. Like he was rockin a dress :smh:. Thats not fashion, thats gay.

add Peso to that internet hit comment

truth is music is marketed towards a younger crowd you old ****** gotta go b, always complaining.  Most of these younger cats, they don't care about Bone Thugs and 3-6 besides Juicy J turnin up.  So yes if you hear Rocky on a track, EVERYONE knows who he is.  I'm 22, and I doubt anyone over 26 is reallly checking for Asap.

Now onto the lil B comments...yes I agree B started a lot of the "swag" movement but he was so corny about it and bad sonically (word to my Max B non protools mixes) that nobody took it serious.  Hence why only his adlibs somewhat carried on.  I swear yall give Lil B too much credit for stuff.  But that's Niketalk, yall loved him when he was hot.  I don't see any big thread about him anymore yet he drops a new video everyday.

In regards to songs by Rocky, check his first solo mixtape and album out.  I don't know what "Real" bars mean to you, but check out his track Suddenly.  His lane isn't to spit Nas bars...but thats all dudes want.  Everyone that's succesful in the game picks a lane and sticks to it.

The whole Trill movement isn't subjected to a region with today's generation.  Everyone is trill now because they smoke, drink lean, pop pills...trill is more of a lifestyle that i'll admit is pumped by social media outlets like Tumblr....

lol we the same age man im 23. and maybe it does matter which region you in because im on the west and unless you in high school or late teens aint nobody really ****** wit him like that. he got VLL THE KIDS TVLKIN LIKE THIS ON INSTVGRVM THO lol... and yeah lil b is a whole different subject wont go all the way there, but "pretty this pretty that" is lil b, soulja boy rode that wave and made a hit, and then rocky comes out complimenting himself as pretty and using lil b and other artists producers?

i checked the song suddenly thats a nice track. and me personally no "nas bars" aint all im looking for. "all these mutha****as wanna dress like me, but that chrome to ya dome make you sweat like keith." yeah. right. dont nobody wanna wear dresses, and you aint now and aint ever was bout that life. :lol:

and the whole trill thing. damn you right about that smh, being "trill " these days is just flexin on the internet. :smh:

sidenote #freeboosie .. and when boosie get out, i hope he goes off on that young *** ***** "joey bad*****" ... smh. there aint NO OTHER badazz besides boosie.. kid tryna claim that name! :smh:

i swear this whole asap **** is marketed towards high school kids and teenagers. you cant be forreal grown and take this dude serious.

Is my son talking about "real bars with meaning" with a Radric avi?​

thats what im saying also, depending on your region all gold grills been here. yeah at a time it was all about diamond cuts and ice. but all solid golds aint never left. and when homie says all gold wasnt the norm in MAINSTREAM TV RADIO hip hop for a minute, than he kinda right. when you got the label flooding the radio and tv with your content, it would be easy for someone to claim they started this or brought that back.. just because they getting national shine

and yes with sir radric la flare in my avi. as arrogant and fabricated and absurd as some of his rhymes may be, he got flows and he can actually back up his words in his lyrics. and blah blah blah... anyways its not like im anti asap rocky (ive never checked out his crew or the rest of the "mob"), but i just think hes a toned down version of soulja boy..

anyways just for the lulz:

2009 basedgod trolling with his internet smash hits! ... where was mr asap goldie rocky at this time? (srs question)

task force out

lolz at the end of the day an "artist" can always say and use the excuse that they were "inspired" by this or that.. but as "da" nt legend himself said
there's a difference between creatin swag, and just copyin and repackagin it as your own.

All that needs to be said really. Roxy ain't setting no ******g trends, yea slugs may be new to you cause you ain't been no more than 20 miles away from your parents gated community. F outta here. I really wish Pimp was still alive cause I'm pretty positive Roxy wouldn't have a career right now :smh:

Son

that was the most off comparison I've ever heard, like that made absolutely NOOOOOOO sense whatsoever, that comparison wasn't even remotely on point bruh

I don't even see what you're tryna say

where the hell is that Ferg mixtape at already 
mad.gif

Ferg going on tour with Juicy J

“STAY TRIPPY” TOUR DATES
w/ A$AP F3RG

APRIL
21 San Diego, CA House of Blues
24 Albuquerque, NM Sunshine Theater
25 Dallas, TX Southside Music Hall
26 Austin, TX Emos East
27 Houston, TX The Warehouse