A$AP

lol we the same age man im 23. and maybe it does matter which region you in because im on the west and unless you in high school or late teens aint nobody really ****** wit him like that. he got VLL THE KIDS TVLKIN LIKE THIS ON INSTVGRVM THO lol... and yeah lil b is a whole different subject wont go all the way there, but "pretty this pretty that" is lil b, soulja boy rode that wave and made a hit, and then rocky comes out complimenting himself as pretty and using lil b and other artists producers?

i checked the song suddenly thats a nice track. and me personally no "nas bars" aint all im looking for. "all these mutha****as wanna dress like me, but that chrome to ya dome make you sweat like keith." yeah. right. dont nobody wanna wear dresses, and you aint now and aint ever was bout that life.
laugh.gif

and the whole trill thing. damn you right about that smh, being "trill " these days is just flexin on the internet.
mean.gif

sidenote #freeboosie .. and when boosie get out, i hope he goes off on that young *** ***** "joey bad*****" ... smh. there aint NO OTHER badazz besides boosie.. kid tryna claim that name!
mean.gif

thats what im saying also, depending on your region all gold grills been here. yeah at a time it was all about diamond cuts and ice. but all solid golds aint never left. and when homie says all gold wasnt the norm in MAINSTREAM TV RADIO hip hop for a minute, than he kinda right. when you got the label flooding the radio and tv with your content, it would be easy for someone to claim they started this or brought that back.. just because they getting national shine

and yes with sir radric la flare in my avi. as arrogant and fabricated and absurd as some of his rhymes may be, he got flows and he can actually back up his words in his lyrics. and blah blah blah... anyways its not like im anti asap rocky (ive never checked out his crew or the rest of the "mob"), but i just think hes a toned down version of soulja boy..

anyways just for the lulz:

2009 basedgod trolling with his internet smash hits! ... where was mr asap goldie rocky at this time? (srs question)
task force out
ASAP-Rocky-cup.jpg

24607622-jpg.22945

and yes with sir radric la flare in my avi. as arrogant and fabricated and absurd as some of his rhymes may be, he got flows and he can actually back up his words in his lyrics. and blah blah blah... anyways its not like im anti asap rocky (ive never checked out his crew or the rest of the "mob"), but i just think hes a toned down version of soulja boy..

Son​

that was the most off comparison I've ever heard, like that made absolutely NOOOOOOO sense whatsoever, that comparison wasn't even remotely on point bruh​

I don't even see what you're tryna say
asap rocky pops died on dec 25th?? ***** thats blood sacrifice !!!!! he fasho in the game now

he talkin reckless in that worldstar video.. he talkin bout he brought this back, brought that back. do asap rocky even have ANY ORIGINALITY?

correct me if im wrong but this guy asap rocky just steals everyones style/flow tries to make it his and says "he was inspired" ?? hes like a toned down version of soulja boy

only song i ever ****** with was that purple swag when this thread was first made, but he owes that to lil b

damn 1 internet hit and you sign that record deal... they sell out fast!

smh true story
thats what i meant as i said in my original post. we all know soulja boy is the king of jackery and is very blatant with it. if you dont understand the comparison and it doesnt make sense to you then NVM LOL carry on

lulz no it does not

LIL+B.png

Last edited:
Son you've obviously heard only Purple Swag and Suddenly if you think Rocky being influenced by Bone Thugs and Houston is anywhere on the same level as Soulja literally taking exact flows and rhyme schemes from Keef, Meek Mill, etc.

Whatever bruh ****** see what they wanna see

thats what i meant as i said in my original post. we all know soulja boy is the king of jackery and is very blatant with it. if you dont understand the comparison and it doesnt make sense to you then NVM LOL carry on

lulz no it does not

LIL+B.png
4F2AF60DD730BF5562CF6668908E5582.jpg

rapper-rakim-teeth-mouth-silver-face.jpg

tumblr_mgrmlium001s3ctpmo1_500.jpg

picture12.png

Diddy-Grillz.png

Lil Brandon aint start **** all that gold grill started in the late 80s in NYC

Last edited:
Jesus Christ @ Ferg. Man If Ferg could get Lord Infamous and Silk Da Shocker on The tape.

We are the Limewire generation, we were able to bump underground rap from around the country at young ages.

[quote name="KingFoamNYC" url="/t/306019/a-ap/6960#post_17392743"

Lil Brandon aint start **** all that gold grill started in the late 80s in NYC
[/quote]

:rofl: lol who said that to begin with? aint nobody here ever said or implied that "lil b was the gold teeth pioneer in hip hop" lmao you beyond the point. then again you could be trolling me

i aint even tryna fix that quote tho lol

I agree, they stay on that 1990's stuff.

How the hell did Fergy Ferg get Onyx & Bone Thugs in the studio with little to no material to his name?!?!

Funny people who don't like asap is always in here posting. We don't care about your views take that else where
:lol: so true.

patiently waiting on this A$AP Ferg tape coming out >:

is it just me or does it bug when people automatically refer, "ASAP" to just "Rocky"

>:

please ferg rock this world so "A$AP" doesn't just mean rocky :pimp:

I mean this thread is referring to the whole mob :smokin

The thing i dreally don't get is how ****** downplay today's current music seen & sound talkin bout it's too poppish simpish..... So a group is in hear bringing back an era of dope music that the new generation hasn't heard, They ALWAYS give props & look out, but suddenly it's a problem if an artist tries to relive an era in hiphop that made them fall in love with the music...

Dudes just be in here trying to argue, their's hundred page thread on why Ye is dating Kim K, a 100+ pg thread calling kobe Bryant overated, the countless dumb **** i see in the music forum everyday.

Cats come on NT and try to create their own universe filled with illogical asteroids and ****

Son you've obviously heard only Purple Swag and Suddenly if you think Rocky being influenced by Bone Thugs and Houston is anywhere on the same level as Soulja literally taking exact flows and rhyme schemes from Keef, Meek Mill, etc.

You obviously havent heard Trilla where dude takes the exact Bone-Thugs flow and mimics it. THe funniest thing is Soulja started using the Bone-Thugs flow first. Jodye sounds just like a Purp and Pain sounds just like an Odd Future track.

You obviously havent heard Trilla where dude takes the exact Bone-Thugs flow and mimics it. THe funniest thing is Soulja started using the Bone-Thugs flow first. Jodye sounds just like a Purp and Pain sounds just like an Odd Future track.

You don't like the guy but you know all his songs and flows :lol:

Back
Top Bottom