A$AP

Huge fan of "Work" I play it daily but the Remix is ***. French, Ferg and Trinidad all had HORRIBLE flows. Like they were deaf. Q was cool, Rock was aight. Not even downloading the remix.

Not as good as regular work version and the regular version is already perfect.. Pass

T Jame$ feature weak as fck 
laugh.gif

Juicy J & Ferg Concert tonight i'm gettin ****** up.... i'll be in a blk/gold NYC knicks fitted so if any of ya'll Nt'ers run into me holla at me

I went to the Juicy J & Ferg concert on sunday in DC. Ferg didnt perform long because he (and the dude with borettes in his hair) started fighting a fan it was hilarious but kinda felt bad for dude. He started the show with "F**** your b****", performed kissing pink, persian wine, another song i dont remeber which one it was, and a couple of rocky songs. His show was cut off when he started performing work because it was right after he started swingin on the fan.

I went to the Juicy J & Ferg concert on sunday in DC. Ferg didnt perform long because he (and the dude with borettes in his hair) started fighting a fan it was hilarious but kinda felt bad for dude. He started the show with "F**** your b****", performed kissing pink, persian wine, another song i dont remeber which one it was, and a couple of rocky songs. His show was cut off when he started performing work because it was right after he started swingin on the fan.

Yea around the same playlist Rocky came out for this show and performed a joint off the A$AP mob mixtape I love the energy that they bring tho

Back
Top Bottom