A$AP

Schoolboy saved that from being the worst remix ever.

Every verse was grade A garbage except for his.

Schoolboy saved that from being the worst remix ever.

Every verse was grade A garbage except for his.

I think schoolboy and rocky was best on remix and could had just mix theirs with ferg regular work verse and called it a day lol.. Cause what trinidad or French was saying was beyond pointless

this is me waiting on this Ferg mixtape

Waiting on that Ferg mixtape too, but Rocky still the best out the crew. And that Wild for the Night dubstep **** is fire, iono why people said it was trash.
mean.gif

just curious if any of yall watched the Work remix video... what is that thing on Rocky's head? a shirt or headband?

OG was dope . . . Remix was underwhelming but I see why he did it . . . mainstream didn't really know of the Work OG version, so now the label can push it thru radio/TV with Trinidad James, Rocky, and French . . . those names will attract listeners . . . smart move, but the track is okay

Tommy Hilfiger is back
nthat.gif

Im a fan of ferg music but nobody really knows about work like that
thats because other then rocky da rest of his click only hot on da internet, they haven't crossed over to "in da club" hot..

a regular joe shmo off da street only kinda knows rocky because of ******g probs...ya DO realize these ****** only have 2 mixtapes and

1 album to their name to date right? thats a REAL shallow catalog.

Back
Top Bottom