A$AP

To my NY heads anybody messing with it?

I might go but that electric warehouse is always mixy tho

hood pope :smokin :smokin :smokin

didnt really know what to expect with this album cause i never really listened to him before, got me wondering how good the rest of the crew is besides rocky

LongLiveA$AP could've been a masterpiece if he took off ******g Problems and Wild for the Night and replaced them with the bonus tracks. All of the bonus tracks should have made the album, don't really know what Rocky was thinking with that one. Hate how he took the radio route with the aforementioned songs but it is what it is, still a great album no doubt and definitely better than Trap Lord.

1 Train :x :x :x

Forgettable, but still good, minus Fashion Killa, Skrillix's garbage, and F'n Problems. Same could be said for GFID.

Live Love ASAP will never be topped by any ASAP project ever

Exactly and it was some songs with deep lyrics on their too, Lvl, Suddenly, Phoenix. At the end of the day the people who don't like rocky is the people who can't relate to him or his fashion and it's mainly cause how he dress

I still listen to LLA$AP til this day and it hasn't gotten old... Ferg's is def a more aggressive in your face album but i don't know if it will have the longevity for me of Rocky's ****... we will see

The real point for me is that this group as a collective is 4/4 :pimp:

I still listen to LLA$AP til this day and it hasn't gotten old... Ferg's is def a more aggressive in your face album but i don't know if it will have the longevity for me of Rocky's ****... we will see

The real point for me is that this group as a collective is 4/4 :pimp:

Haven't got Ferg's album yet, but *alonzo gif*

LongLiveA$AP could've been a masterpiece if he took off ******g Problems and Wild for the Night and replaced them with the bonus tracks. All of the bonus tracks should have made the album, don't really know what Rocky was thinking with that one. Hate how he took the radio route with the aforementioned songs but it is what it is, still a great album no doubt and definitely better than Trap Lord.

1 Train
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Idk about America but Wild For The Night was huge over here (Belgium) though. Definitely put him on the map here.

After that DJs started playing F***ing Problem a lot too.

why the **** would i listen to an album for fashion purposes?

:lol:

Lol I think he was saying people don't relate/know what he's talking about when talking about fashion brands. I know some of my friends and aren't into fashion ask who's so and so. Also a lot of people never gave dude a chance because of how he dresses....... Atleast that's what i think dude meant lol

Back
Top Bottom