A$AP

Lol I think he was saying people don't relate/know what he's talking about when talking about fashion brands. I know some of my friends and aren't into fashion ask who's so and so. Also a lot of people never gave dude a chance because of how he dresses....... Atleast that's what i think dude meant lol

Simply put on what I meant, People hate what they can't relate

Last edited:
Live Love and Long Live are on equal levels IMO in terms of music quality, the impact that Live Love had cant be matched though

But I finally heard Work Remix for the first time today that song bangs
sick.gif
. I keep seeing that people hate that French verse but I think it fits perfectly

But he real reason I came into this thread. Theres no way this dude actually talks like this right? I refuse to believe that this is anywhere close to his real voice. I know it has to hurt talking like that.

Work Remix might convince me to listen to this at some point. 
laugh.gif
 @ Hood Pope.

"What ASAP Ferg is to the ASAP Mob, Tom Brady has been to the Patriots this pre-season." - SportsCenter John

Last edited:
been bumpin this heavy the past couple of days... im pleasantly surprised at how well this turned out. ferg doesn't have an album with just bangers on here that all sound the same, he really put together an album that has a nice variety. the album was also mastered very well too. i think this project can hold up for awhile. one thing about every A$AP release is that they know their lane & their production always fits them perfectly... this is another example of that.

a couple quick notes:

-let it go is such a mean way to kick off the album :smh: :smh: :x :x
-shabba still goes... i liked the song from the start, but the video made it so much better :lol: :smokin
-lord was one of the tracks i was looking forward to the most because of the bone thugs feature... it definitely didn't disappoint, this track is filthy.
-hood pope is so smooth... i catch myself singing this hook all the time :lol: :smokin
-saw dump dump live & saw a couple clips on youtube, the CDQ didn't disappoint... straight banger.
-make a scene is one of my favorite cuts off the album... that hook is wonderful.

dump dump hardest song out now ... son who produced killed it ... will be brazy if dudes tag their eskimo brothers on FB/IG/whatever ... resisted temptation to do that *i f'd your btch __*

dump dump hardest song out now ... son who produced killed it ... will be brazy if dudes tag their eskimo brothers on FB/IG/whatever ... resisted temptation to do that *i f'd your btch __*
Lmao I thought I was the only one thinking this foul. Song is Gona break up sum happy homes.

I didn't like Wild for the Night the first time I heard it, but that song grew on me like crazy. Seeing it live at the under the influence tour :smokin

I know it the media grabbing technique but the 1st song to the last 12 or so albums I've listened to have hit the hardest
pimp.gif

Let It Go
smokin.gif

being that fergs got hood pope as his latest single i hope they drop a video for that

visuals for that would be crazy, bulletproof popemobile and everything :nthat:

Let me sing my song, if you feel this ****, ************ sing along
It's the Hood Pope, chain hang low, red rubies and the gold
Young Trap Lord, feel your pain, I be down for my people
Drinking Jesus juice, jeans hang low, red rubies and the gold

Hottest rap album from a new artist this year.

Ferg lived up to my expectations. He floats on every track.

As far as ASAP album ranks, Idk. I like Ferg's sound better than Rocky's, but I liked some of the beats on Rocky's projects more. But I gotta wait for TL to sink in and get a few more spins. They're different sounds too so it's hard to compare em. TL is pretty much hood rap ish. Rocky's projects were more hipster-hop.

This is ridin music, I see me ridin to it. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom