A$AP

My guy Nast getting that shine.  this really that crack...

nthat.gif

took me a while to place that sample---

but man I love War :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Favorite band and that's my favorite song by them. I dig this song tho, sounds the NY rap I used to actually **** with .

Modern day Nas Is Like video

Just when I've all about written off any A$AP member that ain't Rocky they end up doing something to impress me.
Yeah, just not as good.  Seems like everyone, myself included, just happy to see good gritty NY rap with gritty NY visuals. 

Nast a cool dude, but bars are forever mediocre. 

Nast's verse was OK in the context of today but if this track came out in the 90's and he spit the same verse people would be calling him the 2nd worst NYC rapper next to NORE.

song and vid are dope :smokin. they need to stop trying so hard to resurrect the 90's though. it's 2013 about to be 2014.
aaand rocky comes after nast and ferg as far as rapping.

song and vid are dope :smokin. they need to stop trying so hard to resurrect the 90's though. it's 2013 about to be 2014.
aaand rocky comes after nast and ferg as far as rapping.

If they're doing it in a refreshing way, I don't see the problem. Rather that than hoping on some variant Lex Luger beats or crying on songs

indifferent.gif

relax with the Noreaga slander
laugh.gif
Nah, dawg, NORE the king of the struggle bar.  A true master.  NORE and CNN had hits but I'm not about to sit here and say them guys had bars, especially NORE.  Swag and then the crossover to reggaeton music kept that man afloat for many, many years. 

Living proof you don't need bars to be a rap legend. 

Back
Top Bottom