A$AP

^ :smokin :x :smh: :smokin Rock's verse always gets me hyped.

Big fan of this Trillmatic cut. I'm anxious to hear the album. Seems like A$AP and TDE are the only rap crews that I enjoy.

I'm so glad somebody hopped on this Danny Glover beat, so I never have to listen to the original again

Work was played at Garden last night during halftime of the St John's game. when my boy dropping some more heat ?

still dont understand what the big deal is with this dude
he makes music that is enjoyable to his fans? he isn't some lyrically complex dude, but hes a great rapper.. meaning his cadence, flow, delivery. it comes off really natural and its just easy to gravitate to. that's the part thats most appealing about him, hes very easy on the ears.  even a song like Suddenly that is a story telling track and his most lyrical.. for the most part, I don't feel like I have to straight myself to really pay attention to what he is saying.. hes easy to follow. i don't know how to describe it, overall..hes just a good artist. 

he saved this song for me 1;53 mark..only song i like off that abortion Indicud and its for his verse.. the beat is so trash but he just has an ear for beats where he can rap over any beat and work it..even if what hes saying is corny and not lyrical.. he just does it really well. 

Definitely pushed back

Yams said they got a lot of **** coming this spring & Summer.. this is just what im aware of

Asap Mob album (Yams posted on tumblr, April)

Wu tang forever remix featuring Rocky, with a video he actually directed..this gotta be dropping soon.

Rocky has a song he did with Diddy that a video was recorded for 2 weeks ago

Ferg video for Let It Go

Rocky has that free instrumental tape side project thing that he said hes going to randomly drop and theres some visuals to go with

Both Rocky and Ferg have been in the studio working on their sophmore albums..my guess is Rockys going to drop his towards the end of the year?

thats all im aware of

Last edited:
Any ideas on who is supposed to be pushed out with this album? The mixtape seemed more of a showcase for Ferg and Ant. I'm guessing this one will be more so Nast and someone else?

I'm shocked this didn't get pushed back, I think they're going to push Nast but Ferg will carry the album cause he'll be doing the hooks.

Back
Top Bottom