A$AP

dont get the rioting but at the end of the day it was flipped into a good visual.

the instrumental isnt bad.

the video is a bunch of fake revolutionary kanye-ish BS 
laugh.gif

i like the OG better

I just want some vintage rocky music with ty beats, Clams, and SGP. You are not a producer, stick with the raps.

yo before these dudes popped they did a performance in NYC in an alley on a dumpster. it was wild....anyone know what vid im talkin abt

surprised that this was posted already

Yo wtf :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love this video, feels like one of those made for tv 90s movies that come on tv at 3am for no reason :lol:. Feel like I just watched a episode of Lexx. :rofl:

I don't think too many people are going to get the inspiration behind this video.

Yo wtf
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love this video, feels like one of those made for tv 90s movies that come on tv at 3am for no reason
laugh.gif
. Feel like I just watched a episode of Lexx.
roll.gif

I don't think too many people are going to get the inspiration behind this video.
eek.gif

Son you brought back mad memories

All those wild *** sci fi flicks

Am I not cool enough to understand these videos? That arthouse one from the last page seems like it belongs in a postmodern art gallery or something.

Rumor is Rocky beat up Robb Banks at SXSW lol

These dudes fighting every trip. Hopefully it doesn't go pass throwin hands

Last edited:
Rumor is Rocky beat up Robb Banks at SXSW lol

These dudes fighting every trip. Hopefully it doesn't go pass throwin hands

allhailtaron asked: So what happened between you Ian and ASAP did y'all squash that ****? Because I'm looking forward to future collabs.

Robb: me n rocky cool now i actually jus got off tha phone wit dawg, its dem other lil nothin *** ****** dat be tryna lie n hype up **** dat don’t exist. nobody ain worried bout dey *** doe

allhailtaron asked: So what happened between you Ian and ASAP did y'all squash that ****? Because I'm looking forward to future collabs.

Robb: me n rocky cool now i actually jus got off tha phone wit dawg, its dem other lil nothin *** ****** dat be tryna lie n hype up **** dat don’t exist. nobody ain worried bout dey *** doe
This was from years ago

Anonymous asked: Who won in the fight with u n rocky

It wasn’t no fight I hit him he hit me den his security broke it up den police came n squashed it…dats it really

12:32 am • 17 March 2014 • 108 notes

Back
Top Bottom