A$AP

Man I cant even front.. this **** is awful.. Listened all the way up to Let It Go Pt. 2 so far and it is just awful..

On second listen... I really like it. I guess I'm sick of the same old stuff, and Ferg's weirdness just sounds right to me.

Is Rocky even on this, though?

Haven't listened to the whole thing through but I do like what I've heard so far. Very experimental. Ferg is such a dope artist, I respect him for trying out new sounds. I really wonder what this means for his next album that's going to come out.

Best songs I've heard are Ja Rule, Real Thing, Doe Active and Dope Walk. Heard Doe Active while I was :pimp: and that **** str8 blew my mind

Last edited:

It's happening y'all, Pretty Flacko 2 tonight

soulja-boy.jpg

I've played this three times back to back already, jigging uncontrollably the entire time :pimp:

Rocky does it again.

Yall got me geeked right now. Im holding my breath.

Damn it was so short though! Its tough though, his flow was real nice.

Last edited:
Someone need to mix the full pretty flacko into the mutlipy song, lord that would be too :pimp:

We're not even two hours into the new year young god, give it a little time before you start reading too much into lines :lol:

Song is too hard.

Only thing I find wrong with it is that he messed up by not having the Flacko jodye chant ride out for like a whole minute or so and letting the beat ride like he did on Pretty Flacko 1.

If one of y'all can fix that for me it'd be greatly appreciated.

We gettin flacko,Yeezy,OVO and kendrick all in the same year :.... I legit shed a teeeeeeat [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] this is going to be amazing

Back
Top Bottom