A$AP

What happened to dude? I seen him at adidas a few weeks ago copping some gear. Besides the fact dude was in shorts and flip flops...he looked aite.

i have a few things to say real quick.

i'm the founder of this thread. slim was my name before the yuku crash (i couldn't get it back). i knew yams. by his name steve. we met circa 2008. i started this thread (with his knowledge) out of love and respect for him and his movement. he was a much more astute, knowledgeable and generous man than he's ever been given credit for but i figured he's controlling how people view him for his own reasons. now that he's no longer in control of that, he needs to be remembered right. he is the rza of asap. behind and in front the lens. he gave me my first shot in music when he did not have to. he encouraged me to pursue a passion that i considered abandoning. he saw potential in me that took me years to find in myself. in business, you can count the genuine encounters on half a hand and they will always be the ones you remember most. i'm about to make yams proud. rest in peace to a real one in every sense of the word. it's so much deeper than rap, twitter and ig. this is a loss on all fronts.

Last edited:
^

Dope post,he always did come off as a genuine looking dude that lived life care free and he always brought energy and pumped up the crowds during their shows. Really sad to hear it,dude was only 26 
tired.gif
. Any word on the cod? R.I.P. Yams

Last edited:
RIP Yams.... I felt like I got to know more about dude much more through the noisy videos. I know Rocky and the rest of the MOB are feeling it right now...

Reading them two posts makes him out to be a real genuine, cool dude. :pimp: Again, RIP to homie.

Last edited:
DeMarco...I always wondered what happened to "slim"

It felt like yesterday when I was plugging those early asap rocky tracks in the thread and getting mad love from him

The only person I met in the industry that would hit me up to check on how I'm doing ...the first person ever to be like drop everything, you have tickets to the show on us..

I wouldn't be where I am now without him. He will greatly be missed

Long.Live.Yam$

RIP Yams very sad news still shocked. Always $trive And Prosper. Lean is always taking out people way too soon smh.

Last edited:
"Reason why we do this music, is to live forever. To live way past our lifespan"

Wow. I know he struggled w/ addiction and went to rehab last year.

I hope this serves as a lesson to these younger kids that think the popular drugs out now are "tame" in comparison to the drugs from their parents' days. Lean and Xanax WILL kill you. Molly WILL kill you. It's time to curve ALL of that ****.

Back
Top Bottom