A$AP

:lol:

man

stay the **** away from these white girls

i feel like that **** looks worse than it actually is...but it doesnt matter because that side of twitter has probably already gotten ahold of it and writing letters to nike lol...

smh at his mans posting this tho...thats not ur friend
bruh thats at least sexual assault that we seen. Who knows what happened that we didnt see. Its a bad look white or black

no context at all

he could have been telling her to get out because how she was acting was indicative of a situation like he's currently in

as far as it being a slap on the *** being "sexual assault"...:lol: she was already butt booty *** naked what do you think took place before the camera started rolling

if it does come out that foul play took place here then by all means get him outta here but i hate how people take 5 second clips and create entire narratives

Last edited:
Bruh what. She is crying and telling him to stop. He says "you better suck my **** now ***** and pulling the covers off her. Then he follows her and slaps her ***. Its a wrap.

He says "you better suck my **** now ***** and pulling the covers off her.

This is what I mean. There's a huge difference between this and what he actually said, which could be heard as "you suck my ****" or "you suckED my ****". Two huge differences between those statements and what that indicates.

Just as he could have been sending her to the bathroom to take advantage of her sexually, he could have been sending her to the bathroom to clean up and send her home.

This that slippery slope **** Twitter likes to do where they hear what they want and not what is actually there. You're trying to create a narrative that doesn't exist yet from a 5 second clip.

Either way it likely is a wrap for him because most people think and process situations like these just like you did. They should drop these for ***** and giggles though:

DEkszCGXkAAGTBP

Last edited:
I dont know what happened after but i know what I saw. So does the crying and telling him to stop followed by the *** slap mean nothin to you?

Last edited:
I dont know what happened after but i know what I saw. So does the crying and telling him to stop followed by the *** slap mean nothin to you?

He could have wanted her out and she didn't wanna get out.

NBA Youngboy posted a similar video a few weeks ago.

These dudes be wilding but when you look back at the long history of rappers and black entertainers in general as it relates to sexual assault cases combined with being surrounded by yes men, I can see what leads them to acting like this.

The *** slap was unnecessary and technically that is sexual assault but there's a big difference between an *** slap and whats being implied he did from a 5 second clip.

Last edited:
Nah bruh
laugh.gif

He said come to the bathroom like 2-3 times and then said "***** you ****** my assistant, you sucking my ****"
he coulda said suck, sucked or sucking, which all imply different things

lets also consider that the only reason this footage exists is because his man posted it to his IG story

so mid gangbang rape they decided it was time to put it on the gram 
laugh.gif
 idk about that one

but court of public opinion has already convicted him so the truth is irrelevant

Last edited:

Your spin game is incredible.

You need to be an attorney for these lil ******. Every time they do some **** **** you run here to tell us how we AREN'T seeing what's clearly visible. 
I just look at things from all perspectives.

We wouldn't have even known about the situation if his homie didn't willingly post the video on his IG story. If any type of foul play were taking place why would someone stop to flex for the gram? Just ask yourself that question. We don't even have to go into the millions of other scenarios that could have led to that point. That alone dubs the entire situation.

He's gonna stop in between switching out gangbang rape partners to let the gramb know what's popping? Word? 
laugh.gif

People saw a naked crying white girl and hear him say "you suck my ****" and their brain went into overdrive tryna create a narrative. Grammar wise "You Suck My ****" doesn't even make sense as an order/what she's about to do unless he talks like a caveman.

She probably started crying before he started filming, he got sketched out that this naked white girl is in his room acting weird after she ****** the team and he sent her to the bathroom to clean herself up/get dressed and send her on her way. The *** slap was OD in the eyes of the law and him feeling himself too much but prosecute him for that and that alone instead of just jumping off the cliff of he forced her to suck his ****.

Also, we've all thought in the back of our heads @ some point "how can someone be forced to suck a **** when they can just bite it off".

If he was gonna take something surely it would be box and not something where she could potentially rip off your piece, I don't really know rapist logic but I'm assuming they care about their **** a little more than that.

Last edited:

I just look at things from all perspectives.

We wouldn't have even known about the situation if his homie didn't willingly post the video on his IG story. If any type of foul play were taking place why would someone stop to flex for the gram? Just ask yourself that question. We don't even have to go into the millions of other scenarios that could have led to that point. That alone dubs the entire situation.

He's gonna stop in between switching out gangbang rape partners to let the gramb know what's popping? Word? 
laugh.gif

People saw a naked crying white girl and hear him say "you suck my ****" and their brain went into overdrive tryna create a narrative. Grammar wise "You Suck My ****" doesn't even make sense as an order/what she's about to do unless he talks like a caveman.

She probably started crying before he started filming, he got sketched out that this naked white girl is in his room acting weird after she ****** the team and he sent her to the bathroom to clean herself up/get dressed and send her on her way. The *** slap was OD in the eyes of the law and him feeling himself too much but prosecute him for that and that alone instead of just jumping off the cliff of he forced her to suck his ****.

Also, we've all thought in the back of our heads @ some point "how can someone be forced to suck a **** when they can just bite it off".

If he was gonna take something surely it would be box and not something where she could potentially rip off your piece, I don't really know rapist logic but I'm assuming they care about their **** a little more than that.
How you going to talk about creating narratives and then say:
You telling people we don't know what happened because of an inaudible word (even tho he's clearly saying suckING which would also explain the caption)...and here you are giving a whole play-by-play of what "probably" happened. 

Back
Top Bottom