A$AP

How you going to talk about creating narratives and then say:

You telling people we don't know what happened because of an inaudible word (even tho he's clearly saying suckING which would also explain the caption)...and here you are giving a whole play-by-play of what "probably" happened. 
either situation is plausible

which is more likely between his homie filming and posting the debris of a gang rape they all participated in vs. he was kicking her out

but you're right i DON'T know and nobody else does either...hard to get a full story from a 5 second clip and if she really did get raped then she now has momentum to get justice.

i just like to explore all perspectives before jumping off the bridge...especially in a situation like this where ppl see a crying white girl and wanna grab the pitchforks.

however if it comes out that he did do anything foul:
DEkszCGXkAAGTBP
I have no vested stock in it either way. The decade is almost over; Rocky/Ian/Bari/all those ****** are probably closer to you in age than he is to me and the "little ******" I 'defend' all the time lol.

Last edited:
I don't think it was a gangbang but I do think its exactly what he said, his assistant just hit and now he want her to suck his ****. The caption literally said "what that mouth do *****"

Bruh was clearly being disrespectful, you really think he was gonna start being kindhearted in the midst of all that and let her go "fix herself up" before he throw her out the hotel room?

This is besides the fact that he already tried to take to twitter and say the video was fake and edited. People started pointed out that she said his name in the video and he promptly deleted the tweet
mean.gif
laugh.gif

these _'s are clearly idiots if that was the best excuse he could come up with. No "it wasn't what it looked like" or nothing, went straight to "it's a fake video". I don't think asking why they would post that is even a valid question, idiot _'s post dumb **** to social media all the time  

Last edited:
"before u meet the president u gotta meet the bang bros.."  asap bari share his thots, assistant share his thots..
laugh.gif

"before u meet the president u gotta meet the bang bros.."  asap bari share his thots, assistant share his thots..:lol:

I Hope that ain't a real thought circulating through ****** minds out here, I've had chicks agree to let multiple homies smash. Once that chick even remotely looks uncomfortable ALL ACTIVITY gotta stop. one wrong word and everybody in that room could get caught up on some ******** even if she consented prior.

Bruh just look lame as hell honestly, seemed salty his assistant snatched her and not him. In reality, him being lame is prolly why she ******* the assistant and not him. Got a lil money, best friends with a rapper and still gotta basically press **** for some top, that **** gotta be depressing :x

Edit: That text thread of him asking Ian to let him hit one of his **** with him and saying not to let Rocky see her "or its over" makes a lot more sense now :lol:  

Last edited:
Bruh just look lame as hell honestly, seemed salty his assistant snatched her and not him. In reality, him being lame is prolly why she ******* the assistant and not him. Got a lil money, best friends with a rapper and still gotta basically press **** for some top, that **** gotta be depressing :x

Edit: That text thread of him asking Ian to let him hit one of his **** with him and saying not to let Rocky see her "or its over" makes a lot more sense now :lol:  

Yikes

Oop to this :nerd:

this him. lol look like he got no finesse to him at all. lookin like sumbody uncle. no wonder he try to strong arm some top outta shorty

"shes a tyler the creator fan" lmao fam aint even ask to get put on 
mean.gif
 "im tryna hit that **** **** wit you" 
alien.gif
  yams rollin over in his grave

I knew this n_ was a crab. Lame, no talk-game having peon :rofl:

Begging your boys to put you on? Dude clearly is insecure with no confidence to approach women off merit. If I were old girls brother/dad/uncle/cousin, I'd want Bari's head.

Last edited:
One would think with all that "clout" the females would be flockin. He shouldn't even be trying to run a train or anything in his position.

Clip going around that's supposedly Rocky calling Bari a ***** and calling Ian the man.
I couldn't really make it out though.

Back
Top Bottom