A$AP

Ferg took like three years off after Trap Lord

He dropped a mixtape (Ferg Forever) that was even longer than the album the very next year, and then dropped his second album in 2016. With this new project that puts him at 4 albums within 4 years; he didn't take his foot off the gas in terms of output at all :lol:

I feel like Rocky father,ferg father and yams all happened in a row .

Ferg's pops died in like '05. I had to Google this one because I knew I remembered him rapping about it on Trap Lord. But Rocky's dad and Yams passing definitely slowed things down a bit.

Ferg's tape is good. Way better than his sophomore album. I think it was called "Always Striving". Rocky was spitting on the "East Coast" and "Mattress" remixes. What are y'all talking about?!

He dropped a mixtape (Ferg Forever) that was even longer than the album the very next year, and then dropped his second album in 2016. With this new project that puts him at 4 albums within 4 years; he didn't take his foot off the gas in terms of output at all :lol:

Ferg's pops died in like '05. I had to Google this one because I knew I remembered him rapping about it on Trap Lord. But Rocky's dad and Yams passing definitely slowed things down a bit.

I don't really count mixtapes, because it's dudes who put one out every four months. Imagine trying to remember all of Currensy's projects. Maybe if it was one he put on iTunes and got paid for. But Ferg has been the busiest by far.

He put out Ferg Forever like a year or two later. I thought that **** was hard. Second album was like a year later. He hasn't really taken time off, that second album was such a flop that it seems like he's been gone for a while.

Seems like this new joint is just a digital mixtape for sale basically. Can't buy it in the store or anything. Labels rather get paid for this stuff instead of giving it away for free.

Had to support. I saw him last year at UBIQ for a meet up and then went to his show. This was before he dropped ASAP. Been a fan since Kissing Pink. Anyways I am enjoying the mixtape. It's a shame it's projected to do only 9-12k.

Anyone planning on going on the Too Cozy Tour?

Twelvyy album is way more enjoyable than Fergs.

Group album droppin on Friday, hope its fire, I **** with RAF. Track list looks promising, gonna have to edit Ant out the paint tho. :lol:

1) ‘Too Cozy’ (feat. ASAP Rocky, ASAP Ferg, ASAP Nast, ASAP Twelvyy & ASAP Ant)
2) ‘Double Cup’ (feat. ASAP Rocky, Jay Critch, Rich The Kid & Playboi Carti)
3) ‘Snakes’ (feat. ASAP Rocky & Gucci Mane)
4) ‘Distressed’ (feat. ASAP Rocky, ASAP Ant & 21 Savage)
5) ‘Shut Up’ (feat. ASAP Rocky & Key!)
6) ‘No Legs’ (feat. ASAP Ferg & ASAP Twelvyy)
7) ‘Bahamas’ (feat. ASAP Rocky, ASAP Ferg & Dave East)
8) ‘Pull Up And Wop’ (feat. ASAP Rocky & D.R.A.M.)
9) ‘For The Weekend’ (feat. ASAP Rocky, Migos & Famous Dex)
10) ‘Black Car’ (feat. ASAP Rocky, Tyler, The Creator & ScHoolboy Q)
11) ‘Think Bigger’ (feat. ASAP Ferg, ASAP Twelvyy & Lil Uzi Vert)
12) ‘Showtime’ (feat. ASAP Rocky, Playboi Carti & Chief Keef)
13) ‘Feels So Good‘ (feat. ASAP Rocky, ASAP Ferg, ASAP Nast, ASAP Twelvyy & ASAP Ant)
14) ‘Nothing Less’ (feat. ASAP Twelvyy, Smooky MarGielaa & ASAP Ant)
15) ‘Call The Cops’ (feat. ASAP Rocky, Future & Travis Scott)
16) ‘Raf‘ (feat. ASAP Rocky, Playboi Carti, Quavo, Lil Uzi Vert & Frank Ocean)
17) ‘That’s My N*gga’ (feat. ASAP Rocky, ASAP Ferg, ASAP Nast, ASAP Twelvyy & ASAP Ant)
[\quote]

****, some of these features are ****in horrible. Get Future, Travis, Uzi, Carti and Dex all the way the **** out of here!

It's interesting that Rocky is on damn near every song. I wonder if he getting back into rap and gonna drop an album soon.

Last edited:
****, some of these features are ****in horrible. Get Future, Travis, Uzi, Carti and Dex all the way the **** out of here!

It's interesting that Rocky is on damn near every song. I wonder if he getting back into rap and gonna drop an album soon.
Y'all should be used to ASAP mob jumping on waves by now.

The "real" track list is on Google Play

I think they got a new member too or fam just getting in where he fitting in

:smokin
IMG_2526.PNG

Had to support. I saw him last year at UBIQ for a meet up and then went to his show. This was before he dropped ASAP. Been a fan since Kissing Pink. Anyways I am enjoying the mixtape. It's a shame it's projected to do only 9-12k.

Anyone planning on going on the Too Cozy Tour?

yup will be down in daygo to stay cozy

I f*** with please shut up, coziest, and walk on water

Tape is AWFUL lyrically. Good beats but damn. The songs are garbage

You were actually expecting lyrics from these guys? With the exception of Twelvyy, I have the bar set at floor level for the MOB. Rocky & Ferg are above the rest, but these guys don't spit anything memorable. Their beats and hooks are usually why I tune in with the MOB as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom