A$AP

Shame, man. I really liked Trap Lord. Sounded like he switched up his sound a lot after the first album.

I'll give this a spin, but I'm not expecting to like it.

Trap Lord was great, damn near classic. I liked the mixtape after, Ferg Forever. I thought that should have been his second album. This new ****, I'm guessing he's continuing in the wrong direction. He has his most success with Trap Lord. It's interesting that he's getting away from that.

Trap Lord was very good. Always Strive and Prosper was Jungle Rules-level bad.

Looking at the tracklist for Still Striving, and Nav, Lil Yachty, and 2 Famous Dex features is :rofl: :rofl:

Looking at the tracklist and Ferg album looks trash. Possibly all filler songs. Migos is the biggest act right now and he couldn't even pull off a smash. I mean song is cool, but that collab has way more potential.

Ferg need someone to A&R him. He could be in top 5 or 10 right now discussion.

Still have hope for Cozy Tapes Vol. 2

He shoulda kept the original version of East Coast on the album.

The track with Yachty already out and I like it. Got a good a good feeling bout this album (except the songs wit Dex)

. Migos is the biggest act right now and he couldn't even pull off a smash. I mean song is cool, but that collab has way more potential.
You do know that damn near every rapper has a collaboration with the Migos?

He shoulda kept the original version of East Coast on the album.

Just lurking around this old thread, and your the first person that finally said this after I saw the new tracklist for the Ferg album.

Word, the original East Coast joint should've been on here..........str8 up disrespecting Remy by not even putting the original version on the album :smh:

I forgot about that song with Remy. I'm a big Remy fan and it was whatever. It was cool but nothing special. Haven't heard the Remix though.

You do know that damn near every rapper has a collaboration with the Migos?

Migos are about a check and riding their wave so they will collab with mostly anybody, but that doesn't mean that a Ferg collab has to be mediocre. Ferg heavily promoted it as a single, but made little noise. Just saying the potential with both those artists was there to make a hit record and by that I do not mean radio play.

Migos are about a check and riding their wave so they will collab with mostly anybody, but that doesn't mean that a Ferg collab has to be mediocre.

They've got three songs together, none of em that great

Remy verse cool it's just better to have the standard 3 verses 4 hooks versus this remix which I basically turned off halfway thru cuz it was basically a cypher

Played this album twice so far and I'm loving it. This is what his second album should have been. Gotta nice sound to it. Only issues are the features. A few of them really don't belong on this album or type of project.

Track 5 sounds so out of place and it's trash. Big mistake putting it on here

The Three 6 sample is so hard and the Playboi Carti comes on choking and stuttering on the song. Smh, ruined the song.

Not a Migos fan but its listenable

There was one other feature that was wack.

I like every song except two of them. I need to cop, anyone know if this will be in stores? I know Twelvyy wasn't.

Last edited:
Ferg album a lot better than I expected. Gave it a quick run thru on my drive to work, but will need to go back and play all songs in full.

Some standout tracks as I skimmed:
Trap And A Dream
Rubber Band Man
What Do You Do
Plain Jane
One Night Savage

Migos are about a check and riding their wave so they will collab with mostly anybody, but that doesn't mean that a Ferg collab has to be mediocre. Ferg heavily promoted it as a single, but made little noise. Just saying the potential with both those artists was there to make a hit record and by that I do not mean radio play.

Ferg also had a single with Future that was quite underwhelming in terms of quality.

As you said earlier, bruh needs a better A&R

They worked together on his last album. It was called Back Hurt, that song was hard. Had a video and everything.

Back
Top Bottom