A$AP

2128BAA7-21FC-48D7-982A-B89C52B4972F.gif

The stuff they do is different for the "mainstream" but its not really different in the context of the underground scenes these _'s bite from. Its easy and honestly a good strategy because their fans have no clue about the source of the inspirations.

They literally just got called out 2 weeks ago for "remixing" a Goth Money Records song even after being told no :lol:

The stuff they do is different for the "mainstream" but its not that different for the underground scenes these _'s bite from. Its easy because their fans have no clue about the source of the inspiration..

They literally just got called out 2 weeks ago for "remixing" a Goth Money Records song even after being told no :lol:

Cool story bro

The stuff they do is different for the "mainstream" but its not really different in the context of the underground scenes these _'s bite from. Its easy and honestly a good strategy because their fans have no clue about the source of the inspirations.

Couldn't believe it when I first heard dudes saying their sound is different and they got their own lane. 3-6 been making that music since the 90's. Some people just don't know. On that skepta song Rocky is using Juicy J lines. lol

That whole song sounds like a 3-6 remake

The bias always so strong with these guys lmaoo.

Lol nah this ain’t some Internet bias forum **** bro I’m not even talking about being influenced by old rappers either in this instance either

Numerous current underground rappers have had to call these dudes out for biting. That’s why _’s thought it was hella ironic when all of ASAP was ranting on IG accusing Travis Scott of stealing Rocky swag

They’ve just become directionless since Yams died and have resorted to just calling _’s up offering money for their songs. That Canal St off his last album is a 4 yr old Bones song called Dirt. Tried the same thing w Goth Money and got turned down.

Edit: I ain’t saying nothing else about these dudes on here ever again :lol:

Last edited:
I don't get why this stuff is called "bias" or "hate" when Yams basically said he gave them their sound and gimmick. And Spaceghost helped A LOT.

Playboy Carti x Uzi "Lookin" Video at 15:03
Asap Mob "Please Shut Up" Video at 18:50

all of ASAP got hella accounts on YT and what not. but apparently Rocky has been working on stuff but it looks like they blindly record and then just throw it up online.

TESTING for a reason

notice how he finally catches the beat at the 1min mark

visual is dope. such a cheap sample though... hard to even call it a sample tbh.

Back
Top Bottom