indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

A$ap ain't even seeing vado lyrically...da hell's wrong wit some of ya switch siding turn coat negros
alien.gif

with that said im feeling duke, but c'mon...

#+%# you defend Vado so hard for?  Son is cool and all but IMO Asap make better music, and no dont post a freestyle with Vado spitting 4565709 average bars screaming slime and polo rugby. 

lol asap dont even have a LEGIT mixtape out yet and you've come to da conclusion that he "makes better music"
grin.gif

let da boy come out and we can judge him from there, don't compare him to Vado talkin bout "he's better" when Vado already has a mixtape series large in da streets I-III, da boss of all boss series, as well as slime flu

with a barcode in da stores which are ALL dope...vado already signed to interscope, has toured, and getting nike checks of all things in such SHORT amount of time...to discredit him is to be a switch sider...u gotta wait till people establish.

i had da SAME problem when vado FIRST came out everyone was sucking him and forgetting that wasn't da most lyrical member of dipset, JR writer & hell rell had more bars and equally as much swag/presence of record.

alot of ya cats by knee slobbin da next thing that comes around da corner like home chickenheads when da new cat moves on da block.
laugh.gif
1312372233754.gif

are you his manager???
laugh.gif
son is still an average rapper. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

A$ap ain't even seeing vado lyrically...da hell's wrong wit some of ya switch siding turn coat negros
alien.gif

#+%# you defend Vado so hard for?  Son is cool and all but IMO Asap make better music, and no dont post a freestyle with Vado spitting 4565709 average bars screaming slime and polo rugby. 

lol asap dont even have a LEGIT mixtape out yet and you've come to da conclusion that he "makes better music"
grin.gif

let da boy come out and we can judge him from there, don't compare him to Vado talkin bout "he's better" when Vado already has a mixtape series large in da streets I-III, da boss of all boss series, as well as slime flu

with a barcode in da stores which are ALL dope...vado already signed to interscope, has toured, and getting nike checks of all things in such SHORT amount of time...to discredit him is to be a switch sider...u gotta wait till people establish.

i had da SAME problem when vado FIRST came out everyone was sucking him and forgetting that wasn't da most lyrical member of dipset, JR writer & hell rell had more bars and equally as much swag/presence of record.

alot of ya cats by knee slobbin da next thing that comes around da corner like home chickenheads when da new cat moves on da block.
laugh.gif
1312372233754.gif

are you his manager???
laugh.gif
son is still an average rapper. 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

people actually listen to Hell Rell?

? smiley: laugh son is still an average rapper.

and Asap's bars are soooooooo superior huh?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

thats was wrong with this generation of fans, ya build these cats up WAY too fast to tear em down da minute they do something you dont like...what if Asap got scooped up by killa cam tomorrow..i bet

dipset haters would AUTOMATICALLY deem w/e he drops next as wack....cuz ya some switch side fair weather fans....let him drop his mixtape before you even think about ranking him with more established acts such as vado.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

people actually listen to Hell Rell?

grin.gif
laugh.gif

thats was wrong with this generation of fans, ya build these cats up WAY too fast to tear em down da minute they do something you dont like...what if Asap got scooped up by killa cam tomorrow..i bet

dipset haters would AUTOMATICALLY deem w/e he drops next as wack....cuz ya some switch side fair weather fans....let him drop his mixtape before you even think about ranking him with more established acts such as vado.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

nah, never said ASAP had superior bars.  I just think he makes better tracks, and I love dipset.  Vado and Killa make dope songs but Vado alone? I'm not checkin for, thats just me tho.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

nah, never said ASAP had superior bars.  I just think he makes better tracks, and I love dipset.  Vado and Killa make dope songs but Vado alone? I'm not checkin for, thats just me tho.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

^ Pretty much my sentiment, too. I loved the Dipset, but Vado is kind of underwhelming in the song-making department. I'm not sure if it's his beat selection or what. ASAP's bars are a good bit simpler than Vado's, but after listening to more of his stuff over the weekend, I'm finding his music to be generally pretty good--the overall sound is definitely more captivating than the lyrics, but he makes it work. 

grin.gif
laugh.gif

^ Pretty much my sentiment, too. I loved the Dipset, but Vado is kind of underwhelming in the song-making department. I'm not sure if it's his beat selection or what. ASAP's bars are a good bit simpler than Vado's, but after listening to more of his stuff over the weekend, I'm finding his music to be generally pretty good--the overall sound is definitely more captivating than the lyrics, but he makes it work. 

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif

Vado already has a mixtape series large in da streets I-III, da boss of all boss series, as well as slime flu

1st off. Vado hasn't made ANYTHING big in ANY street outside NYC. once you get one of those cars you love to talk about and finally leave the city maybe you will realize this.

2nd of all. Vado has not toured solo. period. i don't even think he's performed in LA. i got money that A$AP will perform in LA before Vado.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif

Vado already has a mixtape series large in da streets I-III, da boss of all boss series, as well as slime flu

1st off. Vado hasn't made ANYTHING big in ANY street outside NYC. once you get one of those cars you love to talk about and finally leave the city maybe you will realize this.

2nd of all. Vado has not toured solo. period. i don't even think he's performed in LA. i got money that A$AP will perform in LA before Vado.

Back
Top Bottom