A$AP

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

10/3/11...

says who? Prove it.
I was told that @LiveLoveASAP twitter account (that people refer to Rocky at) isn't really his. I dunno

Regardless, I'm friends with him on facebook and he posted the info there...

2q1s0b4.jpg

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

10/3/11...

says who? Prove it.
I was told that @LiveLoveASAP twitter account (that people refer to Rocky at) isn't really his. I dunno

Regardless, I'm friends with him on facebook and he posted the info there...

2q1s0b4.jpg

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

A$ap ain't even seeing vado lyrically...da hell's wrong wit some of ya switch siding turn coat negros
alien.gif

with that said im feeling duke, but c'mon...

#+%# you defend Vado so hard for?  Son is cool and all but IMO Asap make better music, and no dont post a freestyle with Vado spitting 4565709 average bars screaming slime and polo rugby. 

Vado already has a mixtape series large in da streets I-III, da boss of all boss series, as well as slime flu

with a barcode in da stores which are ALL dope...vado already signed to interscope, has toured, and getting nike checks of all things in such SHORT amount of time...to discredit him is to be a switch sider...u gotta wait till people establish.
1st off. Vado hasn't made ANYTHING big in ANY street outside NYC. once you get one of those cars you love to talk about and finally leave the city maybe you will realize this.

2nd of all. Vado has not toured solo. period. i don't even think he's performed in LA. i got money that A$AP will perform in LA before Vado.

vado was opening up for rick ross on MORE then a few occasions during da telfon don tour...da hell u talkin about
grin.gif

and did you forget dipset reunion tour in which vado was also a part of?

yea....bottomline is when it comes to NYC, which both rappers call their hometown, Vado is da favorite by a LARGE margin...ya gonna have to let your man ASAP boil a lil more in da pot before you compare him to da slime.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

A$ap ain't even seeing vado lyrically...da hell's wrong wit some of ya switch siding turn coat negros
alien.gif

with that said im feeling duke, but c'mon...

#+%# you defend Vado so hard for?  Son is cool and all but IMO Asap make better music, and no dont post a freestyle with Vado spitting 4565709 average bars screaming slime and polo rugby. 

Vado already has a mixtape series large in da streets I-III, da boss of all boss series, as well as slime flu

with a barcode in da stores which are ALL dope...vado already signed to interscope, has toured, and getting nike checks of all things in such SHORT amount of time...to discredit him is to be a switch sider...u gotta wait till people establish.
1st off. Vado hasn't made ANYTHING big in ANY street outside NYC. once you get one of those cars you love to talk about and finally leave the city maybe you will realize this.

2nd of all. Vado has not toured solo. period. i don't even think he's performed in LA. i got money that A$AP will perform in LA before Vado.

vado was opening up for rick ross on MORE then a few occasions during da telfon don tour...da hell u talkin about
grin.gif

yea....bottomline is when it comes to NYC, which both rappers call their hometown, Vado is da favorite by a LARGE margin...ya gonna have to let your man ASAP boil a lil more in da pot before you compare him to da slime.

grin.gif

1st off, there's no such thing as the "Teflon Don Tour".

Vado does not tour. straight up. you can't be called a touring artist if you haven't performed in LA. point blank period.

grin.gif

Vado does not tour. straight up. you can't be called a touring artist if you haven't performed in LA. point blank period.

grin.gif

lol, dipset, and da lox RARELY go to LA and you'd be hard pressed to call them "artist that dont tour"

grin.gif

lol, dipset, and da lox RARELY go to LA and you'd be hard pressed to call them "artist that dont tour"

Street hip-hop is dead in NYC ninja, get out of here with that garbage...ASAP has the ear of all the "yuppies" and "hipsters" you always talk about who have ran this scene for the past half-decade plus now.  Vado is garbage, no one below 125 cares to listen to him.  This is like when you tried to argue that Fred Da Godson had a right to be on the XXL cover last year, you stuck in 97 fam.  ASAP already has songs that have blown up bigger than any Vado song and is branching out to various cities to work with people.  Do more people listen to Vado in NYC? Sure.  But do people that are considered tastemakers actually like Vado? Nah...I've never heard any Vado songs at any NYC establishment in all the time I've lived here duke.  I'm already hearing ASAP in the club.  Having the co-sing of an important few>Having the ear of the streets, when it comes to the NYC rap game right now.

Street hip-hop is dead in NYC ninja, get out of here with that garbage...ASAP has the ear of all the "yuppies" and "hipsters" you always talk about who have ran this scene for the past half-decade plus now.  Vado is garbage, no one below 125 cares to listen to him.  This is like when you tried to argue that Fred Da Godson had a right to be on the XXL cover last year, you stuck in 97 fam.  ASAP already has songs that have blown up bigger than any Vado song and is branching out to various cities to work with people.  Do more people listen to Vado in NYC? Sure.  But do people that are considered tastemakers actually like Vado? Nah...I've never heard any Vado songs at any NYC establishment in all the time I've lived here duke.  I'm already hearing ASAP in the club.  Having the co-sing of an important few>Having the ear of the streets, when it comes to the NYC rap game right now.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

co-sign

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

co-sign

Back
Top Bottom