A$AP

Why are we even talking about Vado here? This is why NY can't have good things, why NY doesn't have mad artists that are poppin... Because people would rather argue about dumb @@%. Like really? This whole argument is invalid... dudes styles are completely different... so hate on him just because he's from Harlem and you like another artist from Harlem? Wot? Ya are dumb lol

Why are we even talking about Vado here? This is why NY can't have good things, why NY doesn't have mad artists that are poppin... Because people would rather argue about dumb @@%. Like really? This whole argument is invalid... dudes styles are completely different... so hate on him just because he's from Harlem and you like another artist from Harlem? Wot? Ya are dumb lol

So this post has me feeling REEEAAALLL old because I listened to every track posted and I cannot for the life of me see what is special about dude. He sounds like a southerner on some tracks, other have a Wiz Khalifa vibe to em and lastly he's not really saying anything dope. The back To The Future track was the only decent one IMO. Honestly I'm not bashing him, but what makes this "good music"?

So this post has me feeling REEEAAALLL old because I listened to every track posted and I cannot for the life of me see what is special about dude. He sounds like a southerner on some tracks, other have a Wiz Khalifa vibe to em and lastly he's not really saying anything dope. The back To The Future track was the only decent one IMO. Honestly I'm not bashing him, but what makes this "good music"?

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

He is biting texas hard as hell I'd rather listen to Vado over him solely because , Vado sounds like Harlem rapper and not some wannabe .It's enough we got Drake running around like he from the H but this dude is biting and trying to make a buzz off of it

He is biting texas hard as hell I'd rather listen to Vado over him solely because , Vado sounds like Harlem rapper and not some wannabe .It's enough we got Drake running around like he from the H but this dude is biting and trying to make a buzz off of it

And the blogger hype continues to grow artist... there is life outside of the internet.... F whos better i cant believe people are really debating that a *+%+@ who wasnt heard of until 2 months ago with not even a mixtape out is bigger than an artist who has an album out, Has been on 106 & park, Several mixtapes by bigger artist, Is sponsored by nike, and is being cosigned by Cam on a mixtape series that is Highly recognized with DJ drama.

Ya'll dudes on here are really really losing yall heads i like rocky but hell half the people in attendance at these small blog shows he does even know who he is yet. Stop over reacting to hype artist you like, let them earn a spot. Goddamn (Drama Voice)

And the blogger hype continues to grow artist... there is life outside of the internet.... F whos better i cant believe people are really debating that a *+%+@ who wasnt heard of until 2 months ago with not even a mixtape out is bigger than an artist who has an album out, Has been on 106 & park, Several mixtapes by bigger artist, Is sponsored by nike, and is being cosigned by Cam on a mixtape series that is Highly recognized with DJ drama.

Ya'll dudes on here are really really losing yall heads i like rocky but hell half the people in attendance at these small blog shows he does even know who he is yet. Stop over reacting to hype artist you like, let them earn a spot. Goddamn (Drama Voice)

Originally Posted by tyisny

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with this.

Originally Posted by tyisny

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with this.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

So you gotta be from Texas to make music like that or your're biting?
And you should make music that sounds like everybody else from your neighborhood's music?

Oh.

30t6p3b.gif

How is a genre going to expand if only people from certain areas of the country can make certain music?

And you should make music that sounds like everybody else from your neighborhood's music?

Oh.

30t6p3b.gif

How is a genre going to expand if only people from certain areas of the country can make certain music?

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Oh.

30t6p3b.gif

Because is a signature sound nothing tight about ripping another coast signature sound that's why new York fell off the first time straight swagger jacking other coast. He can be dope new York artist without sounding like a wannabe Texas rapper. Its lame to steal another coast sound to create a buzz be who you are you are not from Houston your from Ny do a unique take on your on music not a blatant ripoff of ours

Oh.

30t6p3b.gif

Because is a signature sound nothing tight about ripping another coast signature sound that's why new York fell off the first time straight swagger jacking other coast. He can be dope new York artist without sounding like a wannabe Texas rapper. Its lame to steal another coast sound to create a buzz be who you are you are not from Houston your from Ny do a unique take on your on music not a blatant ripoff of ours

There's a thin line between inspiration and biting. "Biters" are the ones who are taking a style unfamiliar to them and suck at it. People who are "inspired" are the ones that take an unfamiliar style and are actually good at it. IMO, Drake and Rocky "bite" that old H town flow, but are actually good at it. It's like people from Memphis getting pissed that SpaceGhostPurpp sounds like Three 6. As long as it sounds good and they aren't dissing the legends, let these ***%!@ live.  

There's a thin line between inspiration and biting. "Biters" are the ones who are taking a style unfamiliar to them and suck at it. People who are "inspired" are the ones that take an unfamiliar style and are actually good at it. IMO, Drake and Rocky "bite" that old H town flow, but are actually good at it. It's like people from Memphis getting pissed that SpaceGhostPurpp sounds like Three 6. As long as it sounds good and they aren't dissing the legends, let these ***%!@ live.  

Oh.

30t6p3b.gif

That makes no sense
Take "gangster" rap for example a sound that was made popular by west coast artists (ex.NWA), now are all "gangster" rappers biting off of LA?

Oh.

30t6p3b.gif

That makes no sense
Take "gangster" rap for example a sound that was made popular by west coast artists (ex.NWA), now are all "gangster" rappers biting off of LA?

Back
Top Bottom