A$AP

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Even though Vado isn't good or interesting to me at all, Ninjahood actually has a point. That hurts to type

roll.gif

Obviously it's more of an ode to Texas, with his track Purple Swag.

In almost every track, 'I be that pretty motha_, Harlem's what I'm reppin'

Obviously it's more of an ode to Texas, with his track Purple Swag.

In almost every track, 'I be that pretty motha_, Harlem's what I'm reppin'

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Street hip-hop is dead in NYC ninja, get out of here with that garbage...ASAP has the ear of all the "yuppies" and "hipsters" you always talk about who have ran this scene for the past half-decade plus now.  Vado is garbage, no one below 125 cares to listen to him.  This is like when you tried to argue that Fred Da Godson had a right to be on the XXL cover last year, you stuck in 97 fam.  ASAP already has songs that have blown up bigger than any Vado song and is branching out to various cities to work with people.  Do more people listen to Vado in NYC? Sure.  But do people that are considered tastemakers actually like Vado? Nah...I've never heard any Vado songs at any NYC establishment in all the time I've lived here duke.  I'm already hearing ASAP in the club.  Having the co-sing of an important few>Having the ear of the streets, when it comes to the NYC rap game right now.

lol....street hiphop is Dead in NYC?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

last time i checked, maino, uncle murder, da lox, dipset, wu-tang, Nas etc. are doing JUST fine for themselves

damn yuppies tryin to tell a cat like me that walks da PAVEMENT in da boros daily whats hot
laugh.gif

and i NEVER said fred da godson had any right to be on da XXL..i said CLEARLY he was holding Vado's position.

and to keep it EXTRA funky, da hottest person in NYC right now is French Montana...asap got ALOT to do before people outside da blogsphere care about him like that.

da average NYCer KNOWS who vado is...hell they all yellin slime this...stop it 5 that...aint no average NYer can tell you who ASAP is...his song LITERALLY only comes on hot 97 when DJ enuff plays it on da rush hour.

like i said plenty of times before..let ur man bubble FIRST before you declare him better then anyone...son dont even have a MIXTAPE
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
Bro nobody outside of New York knows who the **** Maino is besides that MTV show, "Hi Hater" and that song with T-Pain. Does Uncle Murda even make music anymore? The only thing I remember from him was the Papoose beef and that "Bullet" video that costed $5 bucks. He's probably homeless right now honestly. You should go buy him a meal since that's your boy. The rest of that list hasn't done anything substantial in a decade......literally. It's people like you that hold New York back. You don't wanna listen or support anything different. As someone posted, this is why New York can't have good things. It seems like this dude has been "chosen" right now, so just get behind the dude's wave and support the guy. Similar to what Houston did with Mike Jones....he might not be the best rapper in the world, but keep the guy's wave going and he can put on the rest of up-comers in the city and give New York a new swag.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Street hip-hop is dead in NYC ninja, get out of here with that garbage...ASAP has the ear of all the "yuppies" and "hipsters" you always talk about who have ran this scene for the past half-decade plus now.  Vado is garbage, no one below 125 cares to listen to him.  This is like when you tried to argue that Fred Da Godson had a right to be on the XXL cover last year, you stuck in 97 fam.  ASAP already has songs that have blown up bigger than any Vado song and is branching out to various cities to work with people.  Do more people listen to Vado in NYC? Sure.  But do people that are considered tastemakers actually like Vado? Nah...I've never heard any Vado songs at any NYC establishment in all the time I've lived here duke.  I'm already hearing ASAP in the club.  Having the co-sing of an important few>Having the ear of the streets, when it comes to the NYC rap game right now.

lol....street hiphop is Dead in NYC?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

last time i checked, maino, uncle murder, da lox, dipset, wu-tang, Nas etc. are doing JUST fine for themselves

damn yuppies tryin to tell a cat like me that walks da PAVEMENT in da boros daily whats hot
laugh.gif

and i NEVER said fred da godson had any right to be on da XXL..i said CLEARLY he was holding Vado's position.

and to keep it EXTRA funky, da hottest person in NYC right now is French Montana...asap got ALOT to do before people outside da blogsphere care about him like that.

da average NYCer KNOWS who vado is...hell they all yellin slime this...stop it 5 that...aint no average NYer can tell you who ASAP is...his song LITERALLY only comes on hot 97 when DJ enuff plays it on da rush hour.

like i said plenty of times before..let ur man bubble FIRST before you declare him better then anyone...son dont even have a MIXTAPE
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
Bro nobody outside of New York knows who the **** Maino is besides that MTV show, "Hi Hater" and that song with T-Pain. Does Uncle Murda even make music anymore? The only thing I remember from him was the Papoose beef and that "Bullet" video that costed $5 bucks. He's probably homeless right now honestly. You should go buy him a meal since that's your boy. The rest of that list hasn't done anything substantial in a decade......literally. It's people like you that hold New York back. You don't wanna listen or support anything different. As someone posted, this is why New York can't have good things. It seems like this dude has been "chosen" right now, so just get behind the dude's wave and support the guy. Similar to what Houston did with Mike Jones....he might not be the best rapper in the world, but keep the guy's wave going and he can put on the rest of up-comers in the city and give New York a new swag.

Like I said before no hating, but I just don't hear whats spectacular about his music. Although I can't say I'm a fan of his, Vado has had joints that gained major radio airplay, this kid has like 4 songs posted on NT. Clearly he's on the rise, for reasons unbeknownst to me. But like how easy is it for a kid to come of the street and be considered "hot"? Like I said must be my age, I don't understand you young cats.

Like I said before no hating, but I just don't hear whats spectacular about his music. Although I can't say I'm a fan of his, Vado has had joints that gained major radio airplay, this kid has like 4 songs posted on NT. Clearly he's on the rise, for reasons unbeknownst to me. But like how easy is it for a kid to come of the street and be considered "hot"? Like I said must be my age, I don't understand you young cats.

A$AP thread > Vado thread

us ASAP fans aint in that joint sayin he better than Vado so... y yall here?

Vado is, has and will continue to be garbage... well hes not garbage but id much rather here Cam... jus sayin

A$AP thread > Vado thread

us ASAP fans aint in that joint sayin he better than Vado so... y yall here?

Vado is, has and will continue to be garbage... well hes not garbage but id much rather here Cam... jus sayin

I hope the sound they goin for on that track is more old school Jimmy instead of party jim. Their styles would mesh perfectly IMO

I hope the sound they goin for on that track is more old school Jimmy instead of party jim. Their styles would mesh perfectly IMO

Back
Top Bottom