tumblr_l9di69t9IZ1qbpfqoo1_500.jpg

jim_jones-pome.jpg

I-Cant-Feel-My-Face.jpg

cokewavethumbnail.jpg

Camron_Boss_Of_All_Bosses_Gangsta_Grillz-front-large.jpg

281x211.jpg

and that was LIGHT...

NY >>anyone and anywhere else.

da way some of ya suckin off ASAP when money don't even have a mixtape out is disgusting..ya tryin to play out ol' boy before he even put his foot on da starting line
laugh.gif

like it or not, vado is waaay more important then ASAP...like i said, money dont even have 5k followers yet...would you book him to headline a big downtown NYC club over anyone right now in NY and expect to sell expensive

tickets clearly out? man....ya some spectacular fools
laugh.gif

a mixtape featuring Lil Wayne that came out in 2006, two mixtapes that nobody outside of the tri-state area heard, and maybe the most trash Nas album he's ever put out. The top single from that tape barely cracked the top 100. What year do you live in man? I moved from New Jersey to North Carolina back in 2004. Everybody from up north is moving down here. Nobody gives a $%!@ about New York anymore. I swear everytime I go visit New Jersey/New York it's like I'm back in 2006. At this moment, Jay-Z and Fabolous are the only relevant rappers from New York in the year 2011. And Fab is just barely hanging on anymore. Yall are so unrelevant that you got Papoose in 2011 coming out saying he's the King of New York 
roll.gif
$*@% if the hottest up and coming artist you guys got is French Montana than Papoose might not be too far off.
so u moved from da armpit of da eastcoast to da south...yea, your opinion is DEFINITELY valid
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

so just because you were a victim of gentrification and had to move down south because of cheaper prices all of a sudden "no one cares about New York?"
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

1. Next album lil wayne is doing is "i cant feel my face" with juelz santana, its already breaking news...so much for people "outside da tristate area" only hearing and anticipating that project
grin.gif
laugh.gif

2. that Nas album was grammy nominated, and probably of his best works in his entire discography..and its HIGHLY praised and critically acclaimed, plus its RIAA gold...you just sounding like a fish outta watter flappin dem gums..

[table][tr][th=""]Professional ratings[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Review scores[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Source[/th][th=""]Rating[/th][/tr][tr][td]Allmusic[/td][td]
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_empty.svg.png
[sup][20][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]Robert Christgau[/td][td](A-)[sup][21][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]Entertainment Weekly[/td][td](B+)[sup][22][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]The Independent[/td][td]
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
[sup][23][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]The New York Times[/td][td](mixed)[sup][24][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]Pitchfork Media[/td][td](3.8/10)[sup][25][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]Rolling Stone[/td][td]
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_empty.svg.png
[sup][26][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]Slant Magazine[/td][td]
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_half.svg.png
11px-Star_empty.svg.png
[sup][27][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sputnikmusic[/td][td](5/10)[sup][28][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]The Village Voice[/td][td](favorable)[sup][29][/sup][/td][/tr][/table]
3. fab recently dropped da Soul tape, i can guarantee that da soul tape is better then anything ASAP is ever gonna produce lyrically, sonically, spiritually, w/e.

4. french montana is THIS close to messing with MMG, and guess what, its gonna put his already steady progressing movement into da stratosphere...and you here talking about a cat that while he's cool..dont even have 5k followers on twitter

talkin about he's da next jesus and he's getting more burn den a brotha like Vado...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RedMan

Took the words out of mouth. No one is checking for NY

laugh.gif

decade huh?

610uEBehO4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

1264454736_ghostface-killa-bulletproof-wallets.jpg

Diplomatic_Immunity_1.jpg

tumblr_l9di69t9IZ1qbpfqoo1_500.jpg

jim_jones-pome.jpg

I-Cant-Feel-My-Face.jpg

cokewavethumbnail.jpg

Camron_Boss_Of_All_Bosses_Gangsta_Grillz-front-large.jpg

281x211.jpg

and that was LIGHT...

NY >>anyone and anywhere else.

da way some of ya suckin off ASAP when money don't even have a mixtape out is disgusting..ya tryin to play out ol' boy before he even put his foot on da starting line
laugh.gif

like it or not, vado is waaay more important then ASAP...like i said, money dont even have 5k followers yet...would you book him to headline a big downtown NYC club over anyone right now in NY and expect to sell expensive

tickets clearly out? man....ya some spectacular fools
laugh.gif

a mixtape featuring Lil Wayne that came out in 2006, two mixtapes that nobody outside of the tri-state area heard, and maybe the most trash Nas album he's ever put out. The top single from that tape barely cracked the top 100. What year do you live in man? I moved from New Jersey to North Carolina back in 2004. Everybody from up north is moving down here. Nobody gives a $%!@ about New York anymore. I swear everytime I go visit New Jersey/New York it's like I'm back in 2006. At this moment, Jay-Z and Fabolous are the only relevant rappers from New York in the year 2011. And Fab is just barely hanging on anymore. Yall are so unrelevant that you got Papoose in 2011 coming out saying he's the King of New York 
roll.gif
$*@% if the hottest up and coming artist you guys got is French Montana than Papoose might not be too far off.
so u moved from da armpit of da eastcoast to da south...yea, your opinion is DEFINITELY valid
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

so just because you were a victim of gentrification and had to move down south because of cheaper prices all of a sudden "no one cares about New York?"
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

1. Next album lil wayne is doing is "i cant feel my face" with juelz santana, its already breaking news...so much for people "outside da tristate area" only hearing and anticipating that project
grin.gif
laugh.gif

2. that Nas album was grammy nominated, and probably of his best works in his entire discography..and its HIGHLY praised and critically acclaimed, plus its RIAA gold...you just sounding like a fish outta watter flappin dem gums..

[table][tr][th=""]Professional ratings[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Review scores[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Source[/th][th=""]Rating[/th][/tr][tr][td]Allmusic[/td][td]
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_empty.svg.png
[sup][20][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]Robert Christgau[/td][td](A-)[sup][21][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]Entertainment Weekly[/td][td](B+)[sup][22][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]The Independent[/td][td]
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
[sup][23][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]The New York Times[/td][td](mixed)[sup][24][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]Pitchfork Media[/td][td](3.8/10)[sup][25][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]Rolling Stone[/td][td]
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_empty.svg.png
[sup][26][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]Slant Magazine[/td][td]
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_full.svg.png
11px-Star_half.svg.png
11px-Star_empty.svg.png
[sup][27][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sputnikmusic[/td][td](5/10)[sup][28][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]The Village Voice[/td][td](favorable)[sup][29][/sup][/td][/tr][/table]
3. fab recently dropped da Soul tape, i can guarantee that da soul tape is better then anything ASAP is ever gonna produce lyrically, sonically, spiritually, w/e.

4. french montana is THIS close to messing with MMG, and guess what, its gonna put his already steady progressing movement into da stratosphere...and you here talking about a cat that while he's cool..dont even have 5k followers on twitter

talkin about he's da next jesus and he's getting more burn den a brotha like Vado...
laugh.gif

This dude really needs to stop bringing out the whole crew of hypemen on stage with him.....

This dude really needs to stop bringing out the whole crew of hypemen on stage with him.....

Yeah, they bring energy, but they also bring lameness and kind of ruin his performance.

Yeah, they bring energy, but they also bring lameness and kind of ruin his performance.

Back
Top Bottom